chp-64

yn woke up with her heavy eye lids, as soon as she put all her weight over her elbow an excruciating pain shot making her to jump and yelp in pain.
her eyes got watery and she held her elbow and pressed it lightly,
where her bandage was in order to reduce the pain, she wasn't feeling well today her body was feeling heavy, with feeling of heaviness and heaving a tired sigh she walked towards the washroom to get fresh.

jungkook in the guest room woke up early and was even ready
he looked at the mirror tucking his white shirt inside the pants
looking at his image in the mirror.
with a smirk and tucking his hands inside the pocket he was all set to go to his office but before that he decided to call jiyeon.
he looked for his phone in drawers and he didn't find it there and then he realised last night he left the phone on charge, he grabbed his coat and hanging it on his forearm and went down in the hall and looked for his phone, there it was on the table still plugged to the charger.
the moment he saw he didn't on the charger button he slapped his forehead and groaned internally.
"useless fucker" cussing himself
he put on the charging button and switch on his phone, tapping his feet on the ground he waited for the phone to get start.
as soon as the his cellphone light up he unlocked it and he was bombarded with tons of notifications.
he was shock to see the n number of missed calls from yn around 12:15 at night and also the message saying "where are you"

without wasting any minutes leaving the coat and the phone on the table he rushed towards the bedroom without knocking it he opened the door only to see yn in the towel sitting on the edge of the bed with her opened damp hairs covering her back. she was applying the ointment on her injured elbow. As soon as she saw jungkook's sudden appearance she yelled a little and dropped the cotton, holding the towel on her chest tightly.

"ahhh! you could have knocked!" she said and stood up.
jungkook ignoring everything he just marched towards her making her to step back,
yn's back hit the wall she was totally flustered and was nervous at the same time as she was only in her Towel which was ending up just above her thighs. "what's wro-" he didn't even let her complete and held her hands up twisting it a bit not hard enough to hurt her. he was confused as well as concerned at the same time. he looked at the wound and then at yn
who had a red cheeks and a frowned expression.
"what happened, how you got injured yn"
he asked with a stern voice not in the sense of being rude but out of anxiousness.
seeing her missed calls late at night somehow gave him rough ideas that she got in trouble last night.
she remembered how last night he charged towards her.
sighing she took her hands back from his hold and picked her office outfit which was kept on the bed and was about to head towards the bathroom.
but before she could cross her way jungkook pulled her back and he accidentally held her injured elbow harshly, the wound become fresh again as blood made its way out.
yn yelped out of pain as she puled cos the pain was terrible and its was burning at the same.
sobbing she sat on the bed and held her arms, taking a cotton trying to stop the blood,
"am sorry I didn't mean to am extremely sorry yn" he was completely shocked and was feeling guilty. he didn't mean to hurt her in any way
he immediately took the cotton from the first aid box and was about to touch her but yn stopped him from doing so and held his hand.
she looked at him with her watery eyes.
however jungkook was internally cussing himself for making her cry even tho he loves jiyeon but he actually has a soft spot for yn and he hates seeing her cry and specially when he is the reason for her tears.

"this is what you do jungkook, your actions your words could hurt anyone. you don't even think twice before doing something before saying something. you said am not a good wife right ? a good wife wouldn't be waiting for his husband on dinner thinking he would be coming within an hour but her husband never shows up, I'm literally yearning every day to spend at least 10 minutes with you to have a quality time but no my husband doesn't have a second for his wife if am not a good wife then ask yourself are you a good husband?" she said pouring all her emotions out she has bottled up for months but now it was just over the line.
the whole time jungkook was just looking down he didn't have courage to face her he can't meet her eyes at all and
the moment she questioned him he looked at her and her eyes said it all she has been going through alot
seeing her cry was breaking him internally.
getting no response from jungkook yn looked down closing her eyes and pressed the wound a bit hard with the cotton to stop the burning sensation and sobbed quietly
cos she wasn't only hurt physically but emotionally too.
"yn-ah i-"
she looked at him and didn't let him complete "I know you didn't want this marriage it was not according to your consent but I tried saving this relationship but I forgot that efforts should be from both the side I don't want this marriage this relationship you me I don't wanna ruin any of these jungkookie" she said placing a hands on his cheek caressing it lightly making him to feel more guilty he was getting killed inside.
"but you don't seem to be interested in any of these" she said taking her hands back
she stood up and took the first aid kit along with her office outfit jungkook just watched her every moments
"I don't wanna burden you with anything jungkookie I'll be taking caring of things from now onwards
but am requesting you about something" she said as once again her voice cracked
Jungkook stood up towering her image looking down at her
"pls give this marriage a chance Jungkook, give me a chance" she said and with a last look she left the spot and went to bathroom to get dressed for the work.