chp-56

Author's Pov:

the next day
Mrs Jeon was waiting for his husband on the dining table as the break fast was already served by the servants of their house.
soon enough she noticed her husband climbing down the stairs but he was on a phone call.

"I hope you understand the work Gabriel I want each and every reports of him? what he does the whole time in the office, who's the person coming often to his cabin? who does he call the most of the time each and everything I want it and I hope you do it well I don't want you disappointing me Gabriel, don't worry about the payment, I'll pay you enough that your coming generation wouldn't need to work but remember one thing failing this could make you fail your career Gabriel. Got me??"
he said taking a seat on the chair and with a warning tone.
the person on the other side immediately acknowledging to what he said.
Mr jeon disconnected and looked at his wife who was frowning at him
" what's the matter honey? what work were you talking about? and who was on the call" she asked him being suspicious of his work, Mr jeon sighed and placed a hand on top of her hand
"you trust me right" he asked her making her sigh and nod her head "ofc I do honey but I'm being curious what's the work and who you were talking to" Mrs jeon said caressing his cheeks.
"I've appointed a guy to keep an eye on jungkook" hearing this Mrs jeon was confused as well as pissed too "what!? but why? what are you planning to do? having a spy for our son? what made you even do this?" she said with an angry tone. "Calm down honey, don't you feel there's something going on with jungkook?" he asked making Mrs jeon to knitt her eyebrows and raise a brow "meaning" all she replied in return. "come on honey don't be blind in your son's love, you never thought? why jungkook was saying no to this marriage? what made him do that? Infact yn is beautiful rich and I can sense the sincerity in her actions, even you told me that she is already aware of the fact that jungkook has been forced for this marriage but instead of fighting or breaking all the knots she is trying to make their relationship successful. what else is needed for jungkook? the girl is trying her every best I can feel it but our son he has still not made him self ready to accept this relationship. why? cos yn isn't beautiful enough that she doesn't match him or isn't suitable for him? she isn't rich? I know jungkook very well he works hard for money and he isn't the type of person to just ignore the profits but yet he is not ready for this damn relationship. Why? " he said making Mrs jeon to think so deeply about it cos she knew her son very well ofc all of it was making sense yet he is not ready to accept yn. she looked at him "honey why don't we just talk to him about this am sure we'll find a way for this" she said being worried about the matter cos none of them wanted jungkook to spoil his career or his life for any of the damn reasonz.
"pfft are you even hearing yourself honey" he said getting up from his seat and tucking his hands in the pocket and rolling his eyes at his wife's statement, Mrs jeon stood up too following him waiting impatiently for him to say something
"as if jungkook would say everything to us? if it was like that I already would have discussed with him and have settled this matter along back" he said staring at the window being determined to what he will be doing to make everything better for his son. "honey I still feel this spy None other than for our son isn't right at all" she said fiddling with her fingers, sighing Mr jeon turned around and noticed her wife was already tensed about the whole situation. "sweetheart you and me we both want the same thing and it's that we don't want both jungkook and yn to suffer cos of anything, even you accept the fact, that yn is best for jungkook isn't it?" he asked cupping her face and caressing her cheeks, Mrs jeon nodded her head cos she herself knew very well no one but yn is the best partner for her son.
" exactly, and none of us want them to get apart, and that's why I've made this plan being a father itself i can't let him ruin his future with his own hands, whatever is going on ill make sure to find it out" he said with a serious tone, Mrs jeon just hugged her husband and rested her head on his chest "I just hope both our yn and jungkook to be fine and I want their future to be bright" she said with a worried tone, Mr jeon rubbed her back and with a very serious face he was looking at the family picture on the wall staring at jungkook in particular "hmmm~ and ill make sure he isn't going on any wrong path and if he is doing so ill make him follow what's right" he said making Mrs jeon just sighed and to be tensed about the situation more
I hope just everything ends up in a good way
she thought to herself and praying things to don't go in any wrong ways