chp - 65

I opened the door and closed it and there was complete darkness , am used to with my home having no lights on but today the darkness was bit different. I immediately put on the lights and there I saw jungkook sitting on the couch top four buttons of his shirt were opened and it was not tuck into his pants anymore, his hair was disordered he was resting his back on the backrest of the couch with his both the hands on the each side of his head resting straight on the top of the backrest. his eyes were closed as soon I turned on the lights he opened his eyes lightly. his eyes were bloodshot red as I frowned Walking to him and got a proper look of him however I was feeling uneasy but being a dutiful wife I had to ask him what's the matter cos if its because of the  whole  CEO thing  then am definitely not letting him be upset about it. I sat beside him on the couch and I could smell alcohol, I placed my hands on his shoulders making him to look at me his death glare if looks could kill i swear i would be a dead meat by now. I immediately took my hands back 

"are you o-"

I was about to complete my sentence but I yelped when jungkook held my wrist and started dragging me, fear was an understatement I was horrified and terrified by jungkook's sudden behaviour. the way he was hardly holding my wrist and dragging me to the bedroom, his finger would have surely imprinted on my skin

"jungkook what are you doing????????leave me !!its hurting" I cried as my vision blurred cos of tears.

he looked at me for a second and smirked widely, his dark aura was sending chills to my spine he continued dragging me "why sweetheart I've a lot to talk now" he said smirk never leaving his face , soon we reached our bedroom he kicked the door open and as we entered he closed it behind making a thud noise.

jungkook threw me on the floor as I landed all on my belly I curled myself in a ball clutching on to my lower belly trying to lessen the pain.I turned around and looked at him crawling back sobbing quietly,

"what the hell is wrong with you jungkook what are you doing!!!" I said as I crawl back to the corner bringing my knees together and pressing my lower belly, as I was not able to breath now cos of sudden pain

"what's wrong with me??!! what's fucking wrong with me!!?? you know what???every fucking thing is wrong with me!!!! and one of the most wrong thing is this fucking shit called marriage!!! the moment I married you I've been depressing myself cos of you!!! I fucking regret marrying you!!! the moment you've married me everything is taken away!!! every damn thing!!! "" he was shouting on the top of his lungs and throwing things here and there making the whole room a big mess ,but what's hurting me more was his statements his hatred towards me i never knew this marriage could have been so stressful for him.

I was looking at him with so much pain in my heart, I couldn't even utter a word at that moment, whats so much hatred about me and hearing his each and every words and letting my heart bleed.

"ahhhhh!!!!!" jungkook shouted and let out all his frustration i shut my eyes tightly and put hands on my ears , there was a silent for a while I could only hear heavy breathes I opened my eyes and looked at jungkook was was standing still and looking at the floor in his deep thoughts.

"not anymore" he said and shook his head, he looked at me making my breath hitched and even tho the lights of the bedroom were not on but I could still his dark gaze, I gulped and clutched on to my dress tight.

he was taking slow steps towards me and I could feel my oxygen been taken away on his each step "what did he said? if no heir no post right?" he said smirking and now he was towering my figure and looking down at me , "jungkookie c-calm d-down P-pls" I said almost like a whisper not even sure if he heard it or not but to my surprise he heard it.

Author's Pov:

jungkook in a one swift bent down and grabbed yn's arm and making her to stand up harshly she lost her balance and was about to fell down but jungkook was quick enough to embrace her. yn closed her eyes and opened it slowly when she couldn't feel the ground. she looked at him with her teary eyes. yn could smell strong smell of alcohol emitting from him. she was about to take a step back from him but jungkook again pulled her closer by her waist "come on sweetheart! my dad wants a heir  don't you wanna cooperate with your husband" he said each words gritting his teeth and gripping her waist more tightly making yn to whimper in pain. his each word was sending shivers to yn she was pushing him with all her force, but her little hands were too fragile for a bulky body. "leave me jungkook it's hurting" she said sobbing but jungkook on the other hand was getting more pissed by each passing seconds.