02

You were now attending your science class, sitting next to Yuzuha and you were focused on taking notes.

The younger Haitani was in the same class as you since he attended the science course too, and you could hear him disturbing the lesson as he was sitting right behind you.

You shook your head trying to ignore him and sighed "Calm down" Yuzuha whispered to you.
At least the lesson was about to end and you would be free for the whole weekend.

"Well, the class is over. But first I want to assign you a project to be carried out in pairs and to deliver it by the end of the academic year."

He held some paper sheets that contained different informations about the project you had to do and started walking around the class.

"Since I want you all to get along with each other, I already formed the couples based on what I've seen during the first part of the year. I noticed some of you don't get along well, so take this as a chance to build a good friendship with your partner while doing the project." He smiled. Your science professor was a very good man, always caring about his students' wellbeing.

You first were sure about carrying the project with Yuzuha, but you weren't anymore now.
You had a really bad feeling.

"Kaito and Izumi, Hajime and Yuzuha..." He started saying the names of the students forming the couples and you started to worry.
Who would you end up with?

"And in the end we have Y/n and Rindou" you widened your eyes. Oh no. This has to be just a terrible nightmare, right? You were so shocked that your only thought was exploding in anger.

"Oh no I'm not doing this with him!" You stood up and smashed your hands on the desk, annoyed.

"Sit down, Y/n. I already formed the couples and I won't change them. As I said, take this chance to get along with him... And you too, Rindou. You two are the ones who need this the most." He spoke with a firm voice, but his tone was still gentle.

Yuzuha just rubbed your shoulder and sighed, shaking her hand. That was the worst thing that could have ever happened.

"I hate him." You walked out of the building with the red haired girl, still shocked.

"Come on you can't hate our professor just because of that! You know he did this because our class is full of people who hate each other, and you and Rindou are part of these people. Maybe you'll become friends, who knows?"

"Maybe I'll finally kill him, who knows?" You glared at Yuzuha, who rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Anyways, I have to turn right to go home so... See you on Monday, okay? And don't stress yourself too much, everything will be okay" She smiled at you and walked home.

"This has to be a joke.." you whispered while you looked at her go, then you kept walking and finally reached your house.

"Hi sweetie, how did the lessons go?" Your mom greeted you from the living room.

"They went fine mom" you lied "I'm going to my room, I have a lot to study" you then went upstairs and locked yourself in your room since you didn't want to see anyone, you were too pissed.

GIRLIES💅

GC members: You, Yuzuha Shiba, Senju Akashi, Hinata Tachibana, Emma Sano.

Yuzu🦋
Girls
You can't even imagine what happened in class today...

Emma✨
What?