20

"No way! Who's that man?" Ran yelled-whispered, as he was hiding behind Haruchiyo who was hiding as well behind a plant. Mocchi, Koko and Shion were hiding behind the plant next Sanzu's.

They were watching you romancing with Shuji, surprised by your actions. You were known to be a very reserved person. You would never do that in front of other people.

"I don't-" Haruchiyo's eyes immediately widened as soon as he recognized the young man sitting under your body and roaming his tatted and veiny hands on your hips "I can't believe it.."

"Sanzu! Who is he? I can't see a damned fuck! Oi!" Ran slapped his back to get his attention. The other three had their eyes fixated on you. Phisycally, you seemed the same person as always.

"Ah-!" He glared at him then looked back at both of you "He's Hanma Shuji, with Kisaki Tetta in front of him... the worst duo you could ever meet. She is in big fucking trouble. For fuck's sake!" He kicked the vase of the plant in front of him before yelping in pain "Fuck!" He yelled-whispered, shutting his eyes close while Ran and the others tried to contain their laugh.

After regaining his composure he started walking towards you but Ran immediately grabbed him by his arms, making him stop "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Getting her back? What else would I want to do?!" He spat, already nervous.

"We can't go to them as if we don't usually want to kill those fuckers. This is 'their' club, they always hang out here so this place is probably full of their friends or henchmen. We have to be careful or else we'll be involved in a bad fight. Remember, it's just us five. Izana isn't with us and neither are Kakuchou and Rindou."

"I don't care!" He pulled his arm away from his hand and again, walked towards you.

"Mocchi, hold him" Haruchiyo was so close to you but he was suddenly lifted up by Mocchi's muscular arm and silenced by his free hand, so he couldn't complain while they all got out of the club.

Mocchi then freed him also avoiding a punch from the pinkette by gripping his wrist tight "Sanzu! Calm down! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Her being with him is wrong!" He finally yelled with all the air he had in his lungs.
He was visibly worried for you.
And also phisycally tired of always chasing you but, no matter what, he would never stop.

"If she's with him she probably knows what she got herself into-" Shion tried to calm him down.

"No! She doesn't fucking know! She knows him as a college student, not as a damn murderer!" Sanzu pushed Shion by his chest, his eyes getting teary.

"I'd prefer her being with Rindou is instead of him! Fuck!" He punched the wall in complete anger, even hurting his knuckles. His emotions were even amplified because he took some pills before leaving home.

"Call him. Now!" Sanzu smacked Ran's shoulder.

"Call who?"

"Rindou! Tell him to come here now! Maybe she'll listen to him"

"He won't come" Ran sighed in defeat.

"He will. He still cares about Y/n-"

"Yes but he CAN'T come!" Ran finally lashed out, breathing heavily and staring at Sanzu I'm the eyes.

"What do you mean he can't come. Doesn't he have that fucking bike or a car? He-"

"His girlfriend is the problem. A big problem." Ran shook his head. He didn't want to talk about that but he knew the time would have come.

"That bitch Mia?" Sanzu crossed his arms and scoffed " I told you last time, didn't I?"

"Don't start with the 'I told you' thing please, I'm not the one being bossed around" he sighed and rubbed his hands on his face.

"So.. Hanma is manipulating Y/n and Mia is manipulating Rindou?" Koko tilted his head
"In fact I haven't seen Rindou in a while"

"He totally changed. She changed him. Maybe he doesn't show it but Rindou has a very fragile mind and it just needs the right words to please him" Ran sat on the sidewalk and sighed in defeat "I wanted to ask Y/n for help but seems she's mentally messed up as well"

"And us friends should help them. Listen Ran, the first thing you have to do is to make them break up-"

"He won't let me, Sanzu! He's completely scared she could leave him, it's not gonna work. I'm not even allowed to disagree with his relationship or else we start fighting. He even punched me once-"

"Do it anyways, maybe he'll hate you but at least he will be free. He's the one who's in less danger right now, considering he's not risking his life. So, you do this and make him change his mind. Then he'll help us with Y/n, hoping it won't be too late. Rindou is the one who broke Y/n's heart, and he will be the one to fix it. Hanma is just playing with it."

"I think it's the only option we have.." Mocchi agreed with Sanzu.

"Then let's leave her alone for tonight, let's go" Koko appreached his car, followed by Shion.

"Should we tell Izana about that..?" Ran asked

"It's about Y/n. It doesn't involve Tenjiku.." Sanzu spoke, as he got in the car along with the others.

"But it involves Hanma and Kisaki" Koko started the car and drove away "And we all know how much Izana could go wild if he hears their names"

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡