12

"Are you sure about this?" Emma asked "I personally don't think it's a good idea after what you saw.." Hina just agreed with Emma.

"But Haruchiyo told me I could have a chance-"

"Haruchiyo is fucking stupid, don't you get it?" Senju rolled her eyes "And he's a sadistic fucker"

"He may be stupid sometimes but he's my best friend, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I'm sure about this." You heavily sighed, rubbing your hands on your face.

"So when do you plan telling him?" Yuzuha asked.

"I'll meet him in the afternoon after the classes end. I'll be waiting next to his bike"

Two days had passed since that night and you finally got all the courage you had to face Rindou to tell him you liked him, hoping he didn't reject you. You had a bad feeling about this decision but you decided to tell him anyways.
You only live once, right? Right.

After the classes ended you hurried and immediately ran out the building just to wait Rindou and talk to him. You luckily found his bike, first admiring it. It was of a total matte black, with a white skull at the centre, right under the handlebar. You stared at it, still standing and waiting for him.

"What are you doing here?" You suddenly heard his voice and turned your head towards his direction. He seemed pissed off.
This made you totally insecure.

"I-I.. I was looking at your bike. It's pretty cool" you cleared your throat "I know I've seen it many times but I was just focusing on the details-"

"Why are you here." he didn't even bother to look at you this time, grabbing the bike keys out of his pocket.

You fell in a complete silence but you took a deep breath and tried again "I need to talk to you.. it's important.."

He stood silent for a moment and sighed "Let's not talk here, get on the bike"
Not having the helmet with you, you did as he said and he got on the bike too, driving to a more private place that was a park near your house.

You were a bit confused about his behaviour but you decided not to pay attention to it, hugging his waist tight to feel him close to you and to avoid falling from the bike since he was going pretty fast.

Once he arrived, he turned off the bike but stood sat on it, looking down. You lifted your head up to him and stood sat as well, still hugging his waist both of your arms

"Can I first ask you why you seem so pissed..?" You worriedly asked, caressing his hip.

"Don't touch me." he stopped you by gripping your wrist "Why instead don't you tell me why I'm so pissed? You should know"

"Uh?" You tilted you head in confusion and immediately got off the bike "What do you mean?"

"Acting dumb, I see" he shook his head "Let's make it quick, why did you want to talk to me?" He turned towards your figure, still sitting on the bike.

"I.. I just wanted to tell you than.. uhmm" you cleared your throat and rubbed your arm to calm down "That I like you, Rindou.." you spoke with a trembling voice, hoping he didn't hear it.
Unluckily to you, he heard that very well.

He stared at you with an emotionless expression and clicked his tongue, shaking his head, clearly not believing anything you said "Well, I don't like you. And I don't want a relationship with you. Can I go now?"

You widened your eyes, not believing what you just heard. You bit your lip and looked down, trying not to cry. "Sorry for telling you.. I thought you liked me back... I clearly had the wrong idea. Again, I'm sorry.."

"Why don't you tell that to Sanzu?" he chuckled, making fun of your feelings "I saw how you were clinging to him last night, he's the perfect guy for you"

"W-What do you mean? I was just drinking with him, he's my best friend.." you said shocked.

"I'll be honest, I wanted to fuck you but you weren't giving in so I just left you to Sanzu. Instead I had a pretty good fuck with Mia, I'm sure she's way better than you at everything" he chuckled, remembering that night "Gosh, the way she touched me.. I'll remember it forever I swear"

At his words, your heart shattered into million pieces. How could he even compare you to that girl without even doing anything with you?
And you were his friend first. Friends didn't act like that, they didn't say those bad things to each other.

"You..." You looked at him with teary eyes, not knowing if you were angry or just sad "You're an asshole, a piece of shit! I literally just told you that I like you and you tell me how of a pretty good fuck you had last night?! You could have just stopped at the part where you said you didn't like me back!"

You started crying in front of him, letting out all the pain you had in your heart "I thought you were different Rindou. You told me about your childhood, your feelings! And I even told you mines! I shared every piece of me with you! It's okay if you don't like me back, for me it would have been okay even remaining friend with you! But I can't stand what you said! I really don't know what's wrong with you today but I definitely don't deserve this!" You kept crying, covering your face with your hands.

He remained quiet, not knowing what to say.
Maybe he went to harsh on you.
That's what he thought.
He liked you after all, but seeing you all smiley and giggly with Sanzu last night made his blood boil. And now that he broke your heart, there was nothing he could do to have your trust back.

He just sighed and looked at you, trying to hold your hand "I'm sorry.. let me take you-"

"No Rindou! Fuck you! And don't touch me! I don't want to see you ever again!" You grabbed your purse and walked home trying to stop your tears from coming out.

====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡