13

"Rindou Haitani, not only you're fucking dumb but you're also a complete asshole" Ran sipped his drink, sitting on the loveseat of the club. "Because of you, now Y/n hates me too"

In fact when Ran called you to know how you were doing, you didn't pick up at first but then after many missed calls you picked up the phone and you lashed out to him.

"How could you do something so stupid?" Mocchi shook his head "She clearly liked you and you got jealous because of Sanzu? This idiot can literally pull no bitches and you still get mad"

"Hey! I'd gladly accept some respect towards me!" Haruchiyo frowned "If he's a dumb fuck it's not my fault!" He shook his head facepalming himself.

"Knowing her, there's nothing you can do to get her back, sorry not sorry." Sanzu added, sighing heavily and sipping his drink.

"There should be a way-"

"There isn't. She told you she doesn't want to see you again, right? Well that's what she wants, there's no hidden meaning behind that sentence. She's literally not like others bitches that want guys to chase them. And you fucking deserve it. Go on and think about that fucking whore.. what was her name? Mia? But don't you dare talking to Y/n ever again or I'll fucking kill you"

Rindou closed his eyes and sighed in defeat, rubbing his hand on his forehead.

"That's a flaw of yours Rindou, you're too irascible. You don't even give people time to explain a certain situation. That's why things like that only happen to you" Ran stated.

"You're starting to sound like dad now and I don't like it, so stop this bullshit" he rolled his eyes.

"See? You don't even realize your mistakes" the older Haitani rolled his eyes as well.

"Come on don't fight you two" Koko spoke "Let's just have fun and, Rindou, if you can't do anything about it anymore, just go on and forget her" he shrugged.

"Bring the old Rindou back if you can't get her back, it's an advice from a friend" Izana spoke "Plus we need you on the battlefield, you can't let your feelings take over you"

"Izana is right, Rindou" Shion agreed, nodding his head with Mocchi "The old Rindou didn't give a fuck about love or relationships, what happened to you?"

You.
You happened to him.
His mind was only filled with the moments he had spent with you, the kiss you shared and also your last words directed to him.
"I don't want to see you ever again"
You really mean it. And it broke his heart.

He sighed again and took a sip from his drink. Letting you go was probably the right decision, wasn't it? At least you would have been happier with the man that you deserved, after all those years of suffering.

But he needed something to distract himself from you, or else he couldn't go on.

"Hey Rin~" a female voice suddenly spoke, snapping him out of his thoughts. It was Mia.

"Uhm.. hi" he stared at her, emotionless. He wasn't in the mood for stupid things after all what happened.

"I was passing by and I heard Y/n has been so bad to you, hasn't she?" She sat on his lap, looking at him with greedy eager eyes.

"Oi bitch! Watch your fucking mouth!" Haruchiyo grabbed her by her neck almost chocking her.

"Sanzu what the fuck!" Ran immediately made him leave Mia's neck "Don't do stupid things druggie! This is a club and there are people inside who are looking at us!"

"Take him out for a moment, he's mad plus he took some pills" Izana spoke.

Ran nodded and went outside with Sanzu to make him cool down. He gotta admit that, like Sanzu, he didn't like what Mia said about you.

On the other hand, Mia immediately regained her composure after massaging her neck and looked at Rindou "She doesn't deserve you at all" she spoke with a teasing tone, hiding her face in the crook of his neck and kissing his skin, still having a devil grin on her face.

He didn't answer. He just sighed and let her do.

"But you have me, don't you?" She lifted his head up and wrapped her hands around his neck, placing her lips on his and lightly grinding on him "I wouldn't dare to say such awful things to you RinRin, you're so special to me."

"W-What are you-" he tried to speak but she interrupted him.

"I remember last night, so well. Everything replayed in my head many times" she chuckled, feeling him getting a boner that was emerging against her thigh as the alcohol was showing its effects "You know, I can make you feel better if you want"

He stared at her silently, quickly thinking about you and your words. Yes, you hurt him. A lot.
What Mia, the most manipulative bitch on earth, said, was actually true. It was time to go on and forget you, and nothing could be better than her.

"Let's go" he stood up and held Mia's hand to leave the club, after waving goodbye to his friends.

"Aaand he's gone." Ran sighed, coming back inside the club with Haruchiyo and finishing his drink.

"I don't like how your brother is behaving towards Y/n at all. And I can't stand that bitch, she just wants to use him for money." Sanzu stared at Rindou leaving the club. He was still furious, but calmer.

"Come on, you couldn't expect him to be engaged in a serious relationship. He never had one" Ran spoke "And now you care about Rindou too? I can't understand you sometimes.."

"I care about both Y/n and Rindou. Y/n is my best friend and I hate seeing her sad, I really do. Rindou is my friend and, as much as he can be an asshole, I care about him too... He could have told Y/n that he didn't like her in another and nicer way, instead of hurting her. And now he's just being manipulated by that whore"

"She may be a whore but she always gets what she wants, especially men" Shion stated.

"Indeed a whore. Wait for him to turn into a fucker towards us as well" Sanzu spat back.

"You're so paranoid." Koko rolled his eyes "What's done is done, and you can't do anything about it, Sanzu" he shook his head.

"Says the one who still chases his dead lover" Haruchiyo spoke coldy, visibly annoyed.

Everyone stood silent, while Koko was glaring daggers at him. On the other hand, the pinkette stared at Hajime too, without even stuttering "Do you want to say something, Kokonoi?" He teased.

"Sanzu, enough." Izana spoke with his firm voice, making the tension fade away.

====================

Don't forget to vote<3