17

"And this is the college gym. It's pretty big but it's always empty in the morning and in the afternoon too until 5pm" you were now with Shuji, showing him around the college.

"Because the lessons end at that time" he nodded and smiled playfully, looking at your figure "Thank you so much for helping me, Y/n-chan♡"

"No problem" you forced a smile.

You couldn't stop thinking about what Rindou told you before leaving the class.

"Don't let your guard down around him" "Don't trust him" as if Shuji was a menace.
You looked at the guy you had right beside, who was cutely smiling at you. You mentally chuckled and shook your head.

No way that guy was dangerous. Rindou just wanted to scared you so that you wouldn't trust him, because he was jealous.

You didn't actually know that, despite being with Mia, Rindou was mad jealous of Shuji being around you. But he was also scared he could do something to you. Something bad, really bad.
He knew that mysterious guy better than you and he also knew he could be very toxic and dangerous to women.

You stared at his figure and you couldn't stop looking at his bandaged up hands, which he always had in his pockets since he entered the classroom.
You wanted to know what happened to them.
Did he burn himself?
Or did he have a big cut on the torso?

"Y/n-chan~" his voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You saw him smile and walk closer to you.

"Yes?"

"Do you perhaps have a boyfriend?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Uhm no I don't unfortunately" you chuckled nervously "Why are you asking?"

"Oh I was just curious" he took a lighter and a cigarette out of his pocket, while walking out of the building. You instinctively followed him.

"You're so pretty Y/n" he lighted up the cigarette and sighed out the smoke directly on your face.

"Uh-" you coughed, waving a hand in front of your face to dissipate the smoke "-thank you I guess.." you still coughed but he didn't seem he wanted to apologize. He suddenly held your hand and pulled you towards his bike.

"W-Wait!" You widened your eyes in horror and tried to pull your hand away, but his grip was very strong "What are you doing?!"

"I'd like to know you better, let's go have an ice-cream!" He gave you a humourous laugh and jumped on his bike. He didn't have any helmet.

You looked at him concerned and hesitantly got on the bike, hugging his waist and trying to be the least close to him.
He sped off and drove at a shocking speed.

During the ride, you only though about Rindou. The way he would always let you wear his helmet to protect yourself.
The way he even gifted it to you.
The way he let you hug his body, even squeezing him maybe a little too much sometimes.
The way you would always rest your head on his back, using it as a pillow when you sometimes were too tired because of the intense day you had.
And the way he drove. Apart from the night you went to the amusement park, he usually used to drive slowly when he was with you.
But he had to ruin everything...

You tried to hold back your tears and bit your lower lip so hard that it almost bled.
Fuck Rindou. You were trying so hard to convince yourself it was time to let him go. Your brain was trying to do so, but your heart refused every of its attempt to forget that guy.

You wiped your thoughts away as soon as you heard Shuji turning off the bike, getting off it and giving you a hand to help you do the same.
"I want an ice-cream with whipped cream and cherry on top haha♡"

You silently got off the bike still holding his hand, as you were pulled inside the bar by the golden-eyed man.

You both ordered your ice-creams and sat at a table. You were still looking at his hands.

"Shuji.. can I ask you something?"

"Depends♡" and he then produced an amused sound.

"It's about your hands" you pointed at the hand which was holding the ice-cream cone.

"Do you want to know why they're bandaged up? Simply because I got a tattoo on each hand and in college people usually look bad at you if you have visible tattoos like mines and ask annoying questions" he gave a lick to his ice cream, staring at you in the eyes.
Oh fuck that was hot.

"Can-" you cleared your throat, feeling your cheeks heat up "Can I see your tattoos?"

"Sure" he quickly finished his ice-cream and he started unwrapping the bandages. As he unwrapped them, you could immediately see they were kanjis.

Sin and Punishment.
On his left and right hand, respectively.

"Do you like them?" Shuji asked, smirking teasingly.

"They're very... particular.." scary though, you thought "Why did you tattoo them?"

"You'll know if we keep dating hehe♡" he winked.

"Dating? We literally met today-"

"Is there a specific time that has to pass to start dating a person after meeting them?" He tilted his head. You didn't know what to answer so you just licked your ice-cream, trying to finish it as soon as possible.

He silently and intensely stared at you. More like staring at your tongue that worked its way on the cold food. Not because he didn't have anything to say, he was focused on something else.
In fact, he immediately imagined your tongue on his lively friend down his private part since he got a boner. A big one.

"How can a girl like you not have a boyfriend? I'm sure you're surrounded by many suitors~" he finally decided to break the silence.

"Well..."

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡