31

After the act you were very tired as it was your first time and Rindou insisted to give you aftercare. Yeah he insisted because you were still a bit ashamed of showing your naked body to him.

Now you were both in the round bathtub in your bathroom, relaxing in the warm bubbly water.

"I gotta remember the pill tomorrow morning" you closed your eyes and rested your head on Rindou's shoulder while your back was pressed against his chest as you were really tired and your private part was a bit sore.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll bring condoms with me next time" he wrapped his muscular arms around your waist and kissed your temple.

"Don't apologize, I wanted to do it so it's okay" you lazily smiled "I just have to remember it or else I'll have a little Rindou"

"A little Rindou? What about a little Y/n?" He chuckled and you could feel he was smirking as well.

"I prefer baby boys but I don't mind a girl either"

"I want a boy and a girl" he smiled and kissed your temple, slowly wetting your hair and running his hand through it.

"Two already?"

"I want to spend all my life with you so we're definitely gonna have babies and I already thought about the names" he smirked proudly, making you chuckle a little.

"And what are the names?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Ayato and Camila" he rested his chin on your shoulder and brushed his cheek against yours.

"They're such cute names, I approve them. We're definitely gonna have a boy and a girl" you giggled, causing him to do the same.

You then turned your body towards him and sat on his legs again, but now facing him and wrapping your arms around his neck "Rin?"

"Yeah?" He removed his glasses that started fogging again "Fucking glasses"

"Hanma... Told me something about you..." You cleared your throat as you remembered the time he told you that Rindou sexual assaulted a girl.
Of course it wasn't true but you still had some doubts.

"Mh.. what?" He tilted his head.

"That you.. sexual assaulted a girl once.."

"Huh?!" He furrowed his eyebrows"What a fucking bastard! I had never done this!" He immediately got mad, a throbbing vein appearing on his temple "And you still believe him after what he did to you?"

"I just wanted to be sure, don't get angry please.." you slid your arms around his waist and pressed your cheek on his chest, earning a hug from him, who sighed.

"Yeah sorry... It's just... I would never do such a thing.." he hugged you tighter and kissed your head "I can be an asshole but not that type of asshole.."

"I know" you closed your eyes, trying to relax.

"I have another question" You placed your hands on his toned chest, caressing it as you felt his slower and calmer heartbeat.

"Ask away" he placed his hands on your wrists and lowered his gaze on you.

"Is.. Mia better than me?" You stared at him deep into his eyes, swallowing the lump in your throat since you were scared of the answer.

"Not at all" he nonchalantly replied "You're way better, not only than her but than any other girl in the whole world." He paused and looked down, not able to maintain the eye contact "I'm sorry for making you insecure, it wasn't my intention... I was... I was just pissed"