21

⚠️TW: DRUG USAGE/DRUGGING⚠️

🔞I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE A MINOR🔞

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Mhh darling" Hanma spoke in between the kisses while he pressed you against his body "Your lips are so sweet, you should have Margaritas more often, ya know?" He hummed and buried his face deep in your neck, biting your soft skin.

After spending the night at the club with Kisaki and his side chick, Hanma decided it was time to go home and have you all for him.
He wanted to have fun with you.

"But the Margarita I had was so strong hehe" you chuckled, feeling your head spin around "I need to find a lighter cocktail"

"Why tho?" He lifted his head up and looked at you, putting a strand of your hair behind your ear "You're so cute all blushing and giggly like that, so fucking hot too" He then started biting your neck again, more roughly this time.

"Sh-Shuji" you breathed out and placed your hands on his chest to gently push him away.

You didn't want to do this.
You wanted your first time to be with your boyfriend, with the man you loved.
And Hanma wasn't your boyfriend yet nor you loved him. You just liked him.
You liked his looks, his attitude, the attention he would always gave you. But no, there wasn't love.
Just pure attraction.

During that month, he asked you to have sex with him many times, but you always declined his offer. There was always something that stopped you from doing that, something in your mind that you couldn't wipe away. Or someone.

You didn't have a boyfriend, but you loved that someone. You still loved that guy.
Even if your brain was trying to convince you that you hated him with all your heart, your heart itself was still beating for him.
After all the bad things he told you.

But he was now gone, right?
He was with the girl he really liked or loved, Mia.
You accepted that, and you mentally wished him all the happiness he deserved.
And you were trying to go on and forget him, as hard as it could be.
But no, you couldn't have sex with Shuji.

"Shuji please.. stop it.." you cleared your throat, becoming uneasy as you felt his hands roaming all over your body.
Your tipsiness was fading away and you were now becoming aware of what he was really doing.

"I can't stop baby, you tempted me too much at the club. You're not gonna get away with it" he then cupped your cheeks and roughly smashed his lips on yours, trying to slid his tongue inside your wet cavern.

You didn't like that kiss at all.
Something was off.
The kiss you shared with Rindou was really something else. More passionate, sweeter, slower, hotter... It was better. It had given you the right feelings.

On the other hand, you didn't know what was Hanma giving you. It wasn't even a kiss.
Just lips brushing against other lips.
No feelings, no emotions, nothing of nothing.

Suddenly he bit your lip, making you wince in pain and open your mouth.
You tried to break the kiss but he literally gripped your neck with both hands and pushed his tongue inside your mouth, also sliding something solid in it. What was that?