29

"Wh-why are you two here?" You asked in confusion.

"Rindou called me" Sanzu couldn't take his smile off his face and held your hand the whole time.
Then he looked at Rindou, clearly asking for an explanation about why he was in front of your house.

"Uhm.. after I left the hideout I just drove around with the bike and.. I ended up here. Then miss L/n called me and allowed me to enter to see you" he looked down on the bed, slightly blushing.

You gave him a soft smile, holding his hand as well "You can't even imagine how I missed the both of you" you sniffled and squished their hands more.

"We missed you more, trust me" Sanzu placed a sweet kiss on your forehead "We're trying our best to save you Y/n.. we even involved Tenjiku-"

"What?!" You widened your eyes.

"It's the only way to get you back since Izana wants to kill Hanma and Kisaki. He can give us a great help" Rindou cleared his throat.

"How many days are you staying here?" He added and looked at you in the eyes.

"I'm staying here till Friday so five days from today" you were fidgeting your fingers.

"I'm gonna tell this to Izana" Sanzu stood up after giving you a kiss on the cheek "You stay here" he glanced at you "and say something to each other for fuck's sake, I'm not good with relationships so I can't help you with that. I'm talking to you especially, Rindou." The pinkette arched his eyebrow, clearly telling the other guy to express his feelings for you. He then exited the room and went back to the hideout where Izana was.

"So.." you cleared your throat and played with the bedsheets. You were very tensed up.
What if he rejected you again?
You didn't even remember anything that happened before Sanzu slapped you.
You didn't know you told him you loved him.

He held your hand, caressing the torso with his thumb and then kissing it "Look at me" he demanded and you slowly shifted your gaze to his eyes "First, I'm not a hallucination" he smiled and you smiled with him "Second, I love you. I love you so much" he gently cupped your cheeks.

"I.. I love you too" you softly spoke as he leaned his face closer to yours, the tip of your noses brushing against each other "I won't ask you to forgive me for what I've done, because I don't deserve it. But let me be by your side and help you, please"

"There's no escape, he's crazy he-"

"We'll managed this, trust me" he gently held your chin and brought your lips closer, placing his lips on yours and moving them at a slow pace.

You immediately wrapped your arms around his neck and straddled him, returning the kiss and opening your lips more so he could slid his tongue inside.

He missed you so much and you could feel it.
You could feel it by how desperate yet slow the kiss was. He wanted to enjoy every second of that sweet moment and he didn't want to let you go.

As he wrapped his arm around your waist, brushing his limb against the cut you had on your hip, you jumped lightly and winced in pain
"Ah.." you shut your eyes close and sighed heavily.

He immediately broke the kiss and looked at you worriedly "What's wrong?" He removed his arms and eyed your waist.

"N-nothing.." you cupped his cheeks, trying to kiss him again because you wanted to forget everything, but he immediately stopped you "Y/n, tell me what's wrong" he firmly spoke.
You couldn't do anything but show him.

You sighed and slowly took off your shirt, revealing your upper body and all your cuts as well. At first Rindou blushed at the sight, but as soon as he noticed all the scratches you had all over your body, he widened his eyes in shock.

"W-What... What the hell is this?" He slightly brushed his fingers on one of your cuts, biting his lip and getting madder second by second "Did he do this?"

You silently nodded "Yesterday has been the third time" you looked down as you let him touch you and you wiped your tears away from your cheek "I-I.. I hate my body-" your voice cracked and you started sobbing, hugging your waist to cover part of the cuts "Don't look at me please"

"Hey no" he hugged you tight again, still being careful with your hurt skin "You're perfect, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I'm being completely honest"

"You're saying this just because you feel pity for me!" you put your hands in his chest trying to push him away, unsuccessfully, not realizing you started crying again.

"I say this because I love you and because I can see how really beautiful you are, trust me. I don't care about the cuts, your body is perfect either way" he gently caressed your hips "Nothing will ever stop me from admiring your beauty"

You cried even more.
Not because you were sad.
Well, you still were because of the situation you were into, but the tears weren't for that now.
You were happy, because he was now in front of you, hugging you, telling that you were beautiful to him and most important, that he loved you.
Rindou Haitani loved you back.

"But.. what about Mia? I don't want you to cheat on her-" you were immediately cut off.

"I left her, she meant nothing to me. I just used her because I couldn't be with you. I've been a complete dumb asshole and I want to make it up for it. Give me a chance to be your boyfriend, I would never let you down. Never. You're the most precious person who had ever been in my life second to Ran and I want to make you happy"

"W-We can't be together.. Hanma-"

"Fuck Hanma, he's not here and he isn't your man." He placed his veiny hands on your soft and red cheeks, jealousy spreading all over his body "We will save you so we can be together, you don't have to worry about that" his tone towards you was still gentle as always though "We will finally be happy together, Y/n"

You stared at him, carefully listening to his words and biting your lower lip to stop crying.
You caressed his toned arms from his wrists to his elbows and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

You then broke the kiss and looked at him directly in his lazy eyes "Then I want to make love with you"

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡