19

"Shuji.. are you sure? I don't feel safe here.." you looked around as you slowly entered the nightclub, holding the sinful hand of your date.

"Nahh don't worry, love! This place is safe for you as long as I'm with you and guess what? I'm with you tonight as every other night hehe♡" he raised his voice because as you walked deeper in the club, the music started getting louder.

"I want to introduce you to my best friend today, he's nice don't worry about that" he kissed your temple and walked towards a table.

After a month of seeing each other as friends and 'knowing' each other better, you both decided it was time to start dating.

You didn't forget about Rindou completely, but Shuji was close to his goal.

He slowly sneaked into your mind, replacing the memories you had with Rindou, with new ones you started building with him as you two hung out almost everyday. Not that it was a bad thing.

But you fought with your friends and pushed them away, again.
But this time, apart from Haruchiyo who actually didn't know you were dating Hanma, the victims were Yuzuha, Senju, Hina and Emma.

They didn't like Shuji at all and they would tell you to get away from him multiple times.
And they were completely wrong.
Shuji was the sweetest guy you could meet and they were just jealous of that.
So you totally cut things off with them as well.

After that, they had been trying to contact you everyday for the past four weeks as they were really worried for you.
But you didn't see the point of being that worriest, you were with Shuji after all.

Even the beautiful relationship you had with your mother started to go bad because you both started fighting. She didn't accept your new life with Shuji. You were barely even home and you didn't see her that much. You practically started living with him, in his house.

You now didn't give a flying fuck about other people, you became careless, selfish, materialistic, and you loved it. You loved this new sensation of not worrying about what people could think of you. Fuck feelings, you wish you had met Shuji before. You would have avoided so much pain.

You attention was focused on one man only, and that man was Shuji Hanma.
You only cared about him.
He loved you, he made you feel special like no one ever did and, above all, he wanted you exactly as you were.

Though, your poor controlled mind didn't realize he was changing you without you even knowing, making you become the worst version of yourself.
He did that so slowly, that you couldn't realize it.
But your pain was so much and your heart was so broken that his strategy had a quick effect on you.
You wanted to heal from everything you witnessed as soon as possible, so you accepted everything he had to give you.

"Hiiiiiii♡" he pulled you to a table and made you sit as he did the same.

"Took you long enough" the man in front of both of you spoke, as he played with his glass of tequila and eyed you with an emotionless gaze.
You just smiled. You weren't scared at all.

"Come on Kisaki, we're just ten minutes late. My girl wanted to be perfect tonight, so she took her time" he kissed your hand and winked at you.

"Not that I'm not perfect already" You gave him a cheeky smile and kissed him in front of everyone, cupping his cheeks and placing your hand on his thigh, near his crotch.

"Bold, I see" Kisaki rested his elbows on the table and immediately ordered many shots of different kinds of liquors "So your name is..?"

"Y/n... Y/n L/n" you rested your head on Shuji's shoulder, slowly sliding your hand under his jacket and massaging his toned waist.