14

Two weeks had passed since what happened between you and Rindou and you hadn't gone back to college yet.
Well, you didn't actually get out of your room.

You didn't want to see anyone, you just wanted to be alone and think about what you could have done wrong.

You even asked your mom not to talk to you or let people visit you.

You weren't even eating, going out, or studying. You even lost six kilos since that dramatic day.

What was wrong with you?
Why didn't he like you back?

Was it because you never had sex with anyone? He couldn't know if you were good at it or not though.
Was it because you couldn't handle alcohol?
Was it you were not cool like his friends and the girls he was surrounded by?
Or maybe was it because he saw you just like a bookworm not able to have fun?

Was it.. was it.. was it.. was it... was it...
Many were the reasons you thought were behind his rejection, but they all seemed so stupid.
The Rindou you thought you knew wasn't that shallow, but the real Rindou was like that..

Your hate against those people was slowly resurfacing and you started ignoring Haruchiyo again, you even blocked his contact.
The same happened to Ran.

"Y/n.."

"What is it now mom?" You emotionlessly spoke.

"There's Haruchiyo... outside, he wants to talk to you. He said it's important"

"I don't want to see him." You spat coldy.

She sighed looking at you then nodded and closed the door of your room.

After a few minutes, the door swung open, making you flinch. It was Haruchiyo, who was staring at you, angrier than ever "Listen here you little bitch, what did I tell you last night? That the next time you would do something like that I wouldn't have been that gentle. Now, with your mother's permission.." he walked closer to you and slapped your face as hard as he could, making your head turn on one side.

His gesture made you yelp and widen your eyes in astonishment, so you turned your head towards him and glared daggers at him "You f-" and he gave you another slap "Oi! What the fu-" another strong slap.

"Haruchiyo stop! It hurts!" You yelled and massaged your now red cheek, pushing him away by his chest.

"Good if it hurts." He replied, not regretting what he just did.

"Have you perhaps gone crazy?!" You stared at him, shocked.

"I haven't, what about you? Your friends are worried, and I am too. You've completely disappeared, you even blocked my contact! What the fuck did I do this time? Just because I'm in the same gang as that fucker?"

You looked down, fidgeting your fingers and not knowing what to answer.

He sighed and put a strand of your hair behind your ear, caressing your red cheek soon after.
"You have to go on Y/n. Rindou already did. Are you going to suffer for your whole existence and prove him you're not enough? Because you are more than enough. You are Y/n Fucking L/n okay? The prettiest and strongest girl on earth."

"But he-"

"Honestly, fuck him. Fuck him, Y/n! You're ruining yourself for an dumbass who doesn't give a shit about you! Don't you get it?" You just stood silent.

"You gotta start living again. There's no way I'd let you ruin yourself like this. Get ready, we're going out"

"I don't want-" you flinched when you heard him yell at you.

"Y/n! Get ready, now!" He then exited your room, slamming the door shut.

"Jesus Christ.." you scoffed, clicking your tongue and you stood up from your bed, getting ready.

After ten minutes you exited your room, waved goodbye to your mom and went outside just to find not only Haruchiyo, but Yuzuha, Hina, Emma and Senju as well.

"Y-Y/n" Emma immediately started crying as soon as she saw you and ran towards you, wrapping her arms around your neck so tight that she almost choked you.

"E-Emma!" You coughed, holding her by her waist "Wait, you're-" you stopped talking since all of them hugged your tight, giving all the affection they could ever give you.

"You dumb bitch! Don't do that ever again!" Yuzuha cried as well. You had never seen her cry. She had always been cold, never showing her feelings too much. But this time, you made her weak. She cared so much about you, and you disappearing for two weeks straight made her worry a lot.

"Y-Yuzu.." you pursed your lips, stopping them from quivering "I'm sorry..."

"It's not that hard asking for help, Y/n.." Hina sighed "Remember, we're all here for you" she smiled "We gotta thank that idiot tho, and I don't like it." Senju crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, referring to his brother.

"Shut up bitch I don't need your gratitude, I just want Y/n to be fine" and he pushed his little sister by her back.

"Oi fucker" she was ready to give him a kick but you stopped her "Let's have fun, okay? I missed you all so much and I just want to spend some quality time with you, without fighting" you softly smiled.

"Where are we going?" Emma innocently asked.

"Since it's night, were going to the club" Haruchiyo showed a huge grin on his face.

"Oh I know where this is going" you grinned back at him.

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡