15

⚠️TW: DRUNKENESS/MENTION OF DRUGS⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY

"hahaha... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" You threw yourself on Senju, who was drunk as well and you both laughed loudly, falling on the ground.

"Oh gosh are you two okay?!" Yuzuha stood up, looking at both do you worried then glared at the pinkette "Why do you always make people drunk?! They clearly didn't need this!"

"Oh my fucking shitty shit you're so boriiiiiing!!!" Sanzu rolled his eyes "Look, I'm giving you my drink! Just shut the fuck up and have fun"

He then stood up, earning an irritated sound from Yuzuha, and helped you and Senju to get up.

"Haru! Give me your pills!!" You jumped on him and wrapped your arms around his neck, getting your face closer to his even more.

"Mhhhhh what an interesting demand, are you sure?" He sat on the loveseat of the club with you on top of him.

"Sanzu no! Alcohol is okay, drugs aren't!" You were being pulled away by Yuzuha who made you sit properly "No drugs Y/n. Okay?"

"No drugs!" You shook your head then nodded, chuckling "She's so cute when she's drunk" Sanzu laughed with you and kissed your cheek.

"I wanna get a tattoo!" You suddenly stated

"Sure! Let's get a tattoo! I'm getting it with you!" Obviously, Sanzu agreed to your demand, earning glares from your friends except Senju.

"Come on it's just a tattoo" he shrugged "Don't ruin her fun!"

"You know you can have fun without doing stupid things like getting drunk, tattooing your skin or doing drugs, right?" Hina tilted her head.

"She needs to let everything out, she needs to do stupid things for once" he then put your arm around his shoulder and his arm around your waist "Let's go little one"

"She's gonna regret it" Yuzuha shook her head, helping Senju.

"Well as long as it isn't a tattoo dedicated to Rindou, it's okay I guess" Emma held Hina's hand, scared she might get lost in the club.

Haruchiyo then headed to the tattoo shop and you asked the tattoo artist, while laughing and screaming too, if you could get a matched tattoo with Haruchiyo.

"Haru!!! Haru fuck! It hurts like a bitch!" You whined as soon as the tattoo artist started inking your skin, trying to move your arm away.
But Sanzu kept it still letting the tattoo artist inject the ink in your skin.

"You're such a pussy Y/n!" He laughed as loud as he could since he was pretty high as well "After you finish I'll let you see who's the real alpha here"

"Oh my god no!! Stop stop! Oh Jesus!" He screamed in pain while Yuzuha was holding his arm this time. And she was holding it pretty tight.

You just sat next to him and laughed, patting his back "You're the pussy here!!"

"Make it stooooop!" He kept whining and even started cussing loudly.

"Show who's the alpha, Sanzu. Come on." Yuzuha smirked and gripped his arm right next to the fresh tatted spot, making him frown in pain.

"OUCH! IT HURTS!" He quickly removed his arm as soon as the tattoo artist finished his job.
"Oh my fucking shit I saw hell"

He then looked at both of his and your tattoos, smiling "They're so cute together"

"To infinity and beyond!" You jumped on the spot and hugged Haru's neck, peppering his face with kisses.

"I must admit they really are" Hina smiled looking at the tattoos "But I'll never get one"

"There's always time to change your mind eheh- oh no... She fell asleep" Haru caught your sleeping figure in his arms before you could fall on the ground, softly smiling.

"You drained her tonight, idiot" Senju laughed as they all got out of the shop.

"Let's go home then" he smiled and headed to his car with the girls.

After taking home everyone, he took you home too and put you on your bed. He undressed you, leaving you with just your underwear on. At that point, you suddenly woke up and before he could go away, you held his hand "Haru, sleep with me~"

He looked at both your hands then at you "Are you sure? I don't want you to hit me tomorrow morning" he giggled and at next to you, lightly pinching your cheek.

You silently looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Oookay fine" he rolled his eyes, smiling, and took of his shirt, shoes and pants, jumping on the bed and laying next to you also turning off the lights.
In that moment you scooted more next to him, making him spoon you.

"What are you doing" he sighed as he was already sleepy, moving your hair from his face.

You then turned your body and faced him, placing your hands on his chest and sitting on his lap "Let's have sex Haru~"

That sentence made Haruchiyo choke on his own saliva "What the fuck Y/n" he whispered and held you hips as soon as you started grinding on him.
That's because you were still drunk, if you were sober you wouldn't do something like that and, to your luck, Haruchiyo knew that.

"I want Rindou to be proud of me so I don't want to be a virgin anymore" you smiled, looking at him.
But there's was so much sadness in that smile of yours, a smile that made Haru's heart sink.
What the fuck did that motherfucker tell you to reduce you like that?

"Still thinking about Rindou, I see.." he lightly smiled, softly brushing his fingers on your cheek and kissing it "You don't need to have sex to be accepted by people, Y/n. You don't have to be cooler or have more experience in anything... You just need to be yourself"

"But RinRin said he doesn't like me, I can't be-"

"As I said before, fuck Rindou. He doesn't deserve you. You're too precious to be with him and trust me, you'll soon find a better man than him" he gently caressed your cheek while he still held your hip with his other hand "Not that you need a partner to be happy, but if you want someone by your side there are plenty of men around.."

You silently looked at him, too drunk to understand his words "So no sex?" You shortened the distance between your face and his.

He lightly chuckled and shook his head, kissing the tip of your nose "No sex, sweetie"

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡