16

You were heading to your teacher's office to deliver the project you had done with Rindou, but the male was nowhere to be seen and you refused to look for him. You would just make up an excuse.

You knocked on the door of his office and you opened it as soon as he gave you permission to enter "Good morning professor" you smiled and walked closer to his desk.

"Good morning Y/n, delivering the project?" You nodded and he looked at you in confusion "Where's Rindou?"

"Oh, he- I think he's busy today so I just delivered it myself. We did it together though, I promise" you forced a smile and handed your professor the document.

"Tell me Y/n, did this initiative help you two to get along? I'm asking everyone, it's for statistics" he softly smiled.

"Uhm.. yes yes! It helped us so much" you nodded, rubbing your arm to relieve the tension.

"Okay then, I'll let you go since classes start in 5 mins" he eyed his watch then looked back at you, smiling softly.

"Sure" you bowed your head and immediately got out of the office just to enter your class.
You noticed Rindou who was sitting on his usual place, right behind yours, but with Mia on his legs.
That bitch.

You took a deep breath and walked to your place, where, to you luck, there was Yuzuha as well.

"Oh hi Y/n" Mia's high-pitched voice never failed to annoy you.

"Hi Mia" you spoke with an emotionless tone, not even bothering to turn and face her.

"Heard you got rejected" she laughed "By my boyfriend by the way" she couldn't stop laughing and clinged to Rindou even more, wrapping her arm around his neck and kissing his cheek.

Boyfriend uh?
You couldn't contain a bitter smile.

"And you can't even imagine how good he fucks me, right love? Tell her how much I scream" she softly bit his cheek.

"Mia stop" Rindou glared at her gently pushing her away from his face.

"What? She treated you like shit, she deserv-"

"Excuse me?!" You suddenly stood up, not holding back your anger anymore. At that point, you turned towards the two, gritting your teeth and showing your little fangs.

Mia just stared at you, scared by your reaction.
Rindou could only widen his eyes, since you reminded him of someone, only the grin was missing. He was seeing Baji in front of him.

"Can you repeat what you said, Mia? Did I treat your poor little boyfriend like shit? Or did he treat me like shit?" You let out a soft and angry chuckle while the hoe clinged more to Rindou.

Yuzuha was standing right beside you, not knowing what to do "Y-y/n" She had never seen you like this, and she feared you could do something stupid like hitting the girl.

You placed your hands on Rindou's desk, leaning closer to Mia's face "Don't come at me with your bullshits ever again if you don't want your pretty face to get punched, are we clear?"

"A-as if.." Mia swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to be as natural as possible although she was scared for her life.

"Oh you really want proves?" Your smirked and grabbed her by her neck pulling her towards you, still maintaining the eye contact. You raised your fisted hand, ready to punch Mia but you were stopped.

"Y/n!" Yuzuha immediately pulled you away from the two. She couldn't believe what she saw.
You using violence while arguing with someone?
It was totally not like you.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The red haired girl smacked your shoulder "You could get suspended for threatening a student!" She yelled-whispered.

"I don't care, I will kill that bitch if she keeps bothering me" you were not yourself in that moment, another darker side of you had come out.
It was all the anger you held back since Rindou rejected you.

"Good morning everyone!" after ten minutes in which you could cool down, the professor entered the classroom greeting you all.

"Today we have a new entry, introduce yourself please" he smiled and signaled a guy you had never seen before to stand up.

The young man did as the professor told him and stood up. You could immediately notice his height. He was pretty tall, had black hair with a yellow streak in the middle. He was wearing a golden earring and he had two big bandaids on the torso of his hands. He probably got injured.
Or at least you thought.

"My name's Hanma Shuji, nice to meet you all" he smirked widely "I hope we could get alone well" and then produced an excited sound, sitting back down. What a weirdo.

"Since Y/n is the top of the class, I'll let her guide you around the building. Is that okay?"

What?? Why you?! Fuck it.

"More than okay, Sir" he smirked again and shifted his attention to you.

You met his gaze and his annoying grin.

"Y/n?" The teacher snapped you out of you thoughts "Oh, yes! No problem for me" you hid the lie with a smile.

As soon as the lessons finished, you put your things back in your backpack and were suddenly approached by Rindou since the class was empty
"Don't let your guard down around him"

"Uh?" You tilted your head, frowning in confusion.

"That Hanma guy. Don't trust hi-"

"Oh so suddenly you're caring about me?" You chuckled bitterly and shook your head "Do me a favour and disappear from my sight forever, thank you"

"Y/n, I'm serious-" he tried to speak but you cut him off again.

"I am too, now fuck you and leave me alone. I thought I made it clear when I said I didn't want to see you again." You didn't even bother to look at him, grabbed your backpack and immediately exited the room.

"Deserved" Ran suddenly spoke as he was leaning to the door after you went out. This only caused Rindou to roll his eyes and sigh in defeat.

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡