26

⚠️TW: BLOOD KINK, NUDITY & PHYSICAL ABUSE (NOT RAPE)⚠️

🔞I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE A MINOR OR IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS🔞

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Bwahaa♡" Hanma chuckled amused, sitting on the couch and manspreading "I swear you're so fucking hot babe, I love your body. Show me more"

You were now standing in front of him naked, covering your breasts with your arm and your lower private part with your hand.
Of course, he forced you to do that.
Not with his strength, he just threatened you again.
That time he even threatened to show your pics to your mom.

Your mom, the woman that you should have listened the most so you wouldn't end up in that situation. The last thing you said to her before leaving the house was "I hope we will never see again" and now you were regretting it all.

"Please Hanma stop-"

"Hanma? Thought I was Shuji, baby" he stood up and slowly walked closer to you.
You didn't know if he was mad or angry.
He was always smiling like a weirdo and that scared you the most.
You couldn't read his facial expression.

As he walked closer, you slowly backed off at every step he made until you ended up pressing your back against the wall.

He was now right in front of you, wandering his eyes on your skin and your hands that weren't allowing him to see your private parts.

"What's my name, dear?" He shortened the distance between both your faces and put his ear in front of your mouth "S-Shuji" you swallowed the lump in your throat and closed your eyes.

"It sounds so good coming from your mouth, babe" he gently pushed his lips against yours, moving them. You reluctantly kissed him back, not able to do the opposite.

"Take those pretty hands off your body, love. They're covering a masterpiece" he gently grabbed your arm and moved it away, admiring your plump breasts and giving them a squeeze.
You lightly jumped at the feeling.
Not because you liked it, but because you weren't used to it and also you were scared.

"Show me more." he grabbed the wrist of the hand that was covering your lower part and shifted it as well, looking down to it "Look at that delicious cherry" he smirked and traced his slender finger through your slit, making you jump again.

"Please stop-" you sobbed out, hugging yourself and trembling "I can't do this anymore, please.. I won't tell anyone, just set me free.. I-I.. I beg you" you then kneeled down in front of him, crying and resting your forehead against his thigh.

You really were at your limit, you wanted to call Haruchiyo and ask for help but he didn't even let you use your phone. You were caged up in his house and even if you went out, you had to go with him and only him.

"Aaw are you sad, my love?" He pouted and squatted down in front of you, cupping your cheeks and giving you a kiss on the tip of your nose "I can't set you free, baby, I'd miss you too much. You are mine now, remember? I own you" he then kissed your lips and licked them "Lay on the bed, come on"