03

You were in front of the mirror in your room, reluctantly getting ready and fixing your hair.
"I can't believe I'm doing this" you puffed your cheeks and took your phone to text Rindou.

You
Give me the address to your house
Now

Shittou
Oh so you decided to come
You know I was having a good day
But now it's totally ruined

You
Give me your address or I'm not coming
Fucker

Shittou
Oh sorry I didn't know you were on your period
****************
That's the address

You
Just wait till I come to your house and choke you

Shittou
Oooooh I'm so scared 😨

You gritted your teeth, grabbed your purse and went downstairs "Bye mom I'm going out, see you later"

"Sure sweetie, have fun!" She smiled and waved you goodbye.

Yeah, fun... You wish you were going to have fun...
You waited for the bus that finally arrived after 5 minutes and you got in it.

Why, among of all people in your class, the teacher decided to choose him. Why him?!

Plus he was the worst person someone could do a project with. He never studied, he always cheated on tests, "asked" for someone else's notes because he never payed attention in class.
You were sure he would let you do the project alone, because he was the type of person to do that.

You hopped off the bus, just to find yourself in front of a gigantic modern mansion.
You took the phone out of your pocket and realized you were right on the address Rindou gave you.

So that was Rindou's house? Nah he was so crappy, he couldn't have a house like that.
He gave you the wrong address for sure, that fucker. You rolled your eyes and waited for another bus to go home.

"Can you explain to me why are you standing there like an idiot?" You suddenly heard Rindou's voice, annoyed as always.

You turned just to see the guy leaning his shoulder against the door with his arms crossed to his chest.
He was wearing grey sweatpants and a tight black t-shirt. He probably had a quick workout before you came.

"Oi! Are you dumb? Come inside, you're gonna catch a cold!" he rolled his eyes and left the door open for you, without even waiting for you to enter. So rude.

You were still pretty shocked because of the mansion thing that you didn't reply to his insult and you just got inside and closed the door.

"I'm gonna have so much fun today" Ran, who was sitting on the sofa manspreading, chuckled.

"Please don't make it worse" the younger brother shook his head and took off his glasses "I'm gonna take a shower, just wait here. It won't take much"

"Hey Y/n, why don't you join him?" Ran couldn't contain his laugh of amusement.

"Shut the fuck up, idiot" you spat, placing your your purse on the coffee table in front of the sofa and taking off your coat.

"The professor really wanted to test the patience of both of you HAHAHAHAHAHAH" He really couldn't stop joking about this situation.

"Do you want me to punch you in the face?" You stood in front of him, hands on your waist.

"Woah woah, someone's mad" he stood up, towering you with his height. You clicked your tongue and moved away, not wanting to stay close to him "Fuck you"

"Sure, when?" He tilted his head, smirking.

You shook his head, facepalming yourself mentally. What did you do wrong to end up in the house of these two?

"The only nice thing about you two is your house" you looked around. You earned a soft chuckle from him.

"You like it? Well it's not ours, it's our dad's... But it's as if we own it since he's always travelling because of his job and he's never with us" he spoke, watching the big TV in front of him.

"So you two practically live alone in this big house" you shifted your attention to him.

"Exactly. The last time we saw him it was... Almost a year ago. And we FaceTime once a week. I don't think he's coming back this time, but as long as he gives us money, I don't mind it"

"And... Your mom?" You slapped yourself mentally, it was a stupid question. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude this time" you said guilty.

"It's okay" he smiled at your last words "She abandoned us soon after giving birth to Rindou. Dad said she didn't want us so she just left" he shrugged

"Oh.. I'm... Sorry to hear that.." you felt something in your heart break, it was a weird feeling.

"Don't be" he smiled, reassuring you "I don't even remember her, I was like one year old when she left, and Rindou was a newborn."

So those brothers were the same violent guys you would always saw in college? You couldn't imagine they were suffering that much.
But now you understood why they were so careless about other people and acted that way, especially Rindou.

After their dad finally explained what happened to their mother, he felt extremely guilty. He though it was his fault if their mom didn't love them like any other mother would do with his children.
He felt responsible for that.

"Uhm.. if you say so" you sat a bit far from him and watched the TV too, waiting for Rindou.

After ten minutes you heard footsteps coming from upstairs and they revealed the younger Haitani, with his blonde and blue locks still damp.
He approached you, who was sitting on the sofa.

"Let's start this project so you can leave me alone as soon as possible"

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡