09

"I think I've never seen you drive" Yuzuha laughed.

"Well, since we're all going to the party, I thought it was better going together" you started the car and drove towards Rindou's mansion.

"So how's his house? It must be pretty big to host all those people" Hina stated.

"I think it's the biggest house I've ever seen, it even has a gigantic garden at the back, a pool and immense room just for their gym equipments. It's big as fuck" you shook your head smiling "We're almost there by the way"

"So are you going to tell him?" Emma spoke

"I don't know" you sighed "Maybe I can get drunk and-"

"That's the worst thing you could do" Yuzuha scolded you "Don't you dare getting drunk, okay?"

"Mh okay.." you frowned and parked in front of the Haitani's mansion that was already full of people.
You could also hear loud music coming from the inside and the back of the house.

"Let's gooooo" Senju and the others got out the car and you all entered the house since the door was already open so that the brothers wouldn't always have to open it to every soul they invited.
They wanted to have fun too.

"It's indeed big as fuck" Senju placed her arm on your shoulder and looked around.

"Right.. I'm gonna look for Ran and Rindou, or just one of them, have fun girls see you around" you smiled and started walking around the house to find the brothers.

You went to the backyard, finally finding Ran and Rindou who were laughing and drinking with their friends from the same gang.
Among them there was Haruchiyo as well.

"Who's that girl?" One of them, with bleach blond hair, tilted his head and looked at you.

You started to tense up when they all stared at you.
They were all pretty tipsy and you didn't know what they could do to you, they had a really menacing aura around them.

Rindou turned towards you and immediately smiled, walking to you and hugging you tight.
You could feel his muscular body pressed against yours as he was almost leaning on you.

"R-Rindou!" you placed your hands on his hips to sustain him. He was pretty heavy and him being almost drunk didn't help.

"Hi beautiful" he kissed your cheek and softly bit it.
His words made you blush like crazy and you immediately froze as soon as you felt his lips on your neck. He even gave it a warm lick.

"Woah woah Rin calm down" Haru laughed and pulled him away from you, noticing it was getting steamy between you two "You're drunk Rin, don't do things that could make Y/n uncomfortable"

Despite the fact that you pushed him away, Haruchiyo still cared about you and only wanted your good and you to be happy.

"So you're Rindou's friend" a black haired guy with piercing eyes and tall arching eyebrows spoke.

"Noo she's my friend and Rin's girlfriend~" Ran immediately hugged you from behind, chuckling in amusement. He was tipsy but still perfectly knew how to tease you.

"R-Ran! That's not true! You're such an idiot!" You pushed him away, red like a tomato.

"She's funny" a tall muscular guy with a braid extending to his lower neck chuckled "I'm Kanji Mochizuki by the way" you shook hands with him and you did the same with Hajime, Shion, Izana and Kakuchou.

"You already know Sanzu?" Izana asked.

"Yes.. uhm.. we.. we were friends" you forced a smile and quickly eyed Haruchiyo, who did the same as you.

"Right.." the pink haired guy confirmed "Things change tho, right Y/n?"

"Mh.." you looked down then looked back at him "Do you mind if we talk, privately?" You suddenly spoke. You really wanted to fix things between you two. He was a great friend and pushing him away caused him to completely lose his mind. He went astray, started doing drugs and even became much more violent than he used to be before.

"I don't.. let's-" he started walking towards you.

Haru was cut off by Rindou who stopped him "Don't you dare touching her, druggie" he had no control on his words anymore due to his drunk state, but that was more than unexpected.

"Yeah yeah cool down, you're fucking drunk. Plus you don't own her" he faced the younger Haitani with no fear.

"RinRin~ why don't we go and drink some moooore? Hehe" Ran pulled him away from both of you and led him to the kitchen to calm him down with some alcohol.

You were speechless. Okay, he was drunk.. but.. but what the fuck was that? "Don't you dare touching her" his words were replaying in your mind all over again, giving you butterflies in your stomach. Was he jealous as well? Or just overprotective? You told him about what happened between you and Sanzu and he knew the pinkette too well to say he was still a good guy.

"Let's go Y/n" Haruchiyo held your hand and walked inside the house, leading you to a private room to have a small talk with you "So.. what did you want to talk about? You know I'm curious"

"Yes, I know too well" you softly smiled and scratched the back fo your neck "I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for pushing you away when you needed me the most. You have always been there for me everytime I was feeling down and I didn't do the same for you just because I put all my feelings first. We had to share our emotions and I've just been selfish..."

He just looked at you silently, listening carefully to every word that was leaving your mouth.

"I'm mad" he clicked his tongue after breaking the silence "I'm mad because you could have just told me everything that was going on in your mind. Next time you do this I'm gonna take it out of you by force, are we clear?"

You lifted you head up, speechless "You..."
He really forgave you, even after what you did.

"You've always been my friend, even if you acted like a dumb fuck. I still care about you Y/n, come here" he smiled softly and opened his arms. You immediately threw yourself in his arms and let him squish you in a warm hug.

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote ♡