11

"Ugh fuck!" You woke up you were soon hit by a piercing pain in your head, due to your hangover.

You didn't remember anything after you spoke with Sanzu, and that was a big problem.
What if you did something stupid as fuck?

Then you heard a knock on the door "Hey hey someone woke up" it was Sanzu, that appeared from the door wearing a teasing grin.

"Haruchiyo! Fuck you, respectfully" and you threw a pillow at him with all the little strenght you had left in your body.

"Come onnn~" he caught the pillow before it could hit his face "Don't be mad at me love, I saved you yesterday night" he walked closer to you and sat on the bed.

"You made me drink!" You crossed your arms and looked in another direction, to avoid his gaze.

"To be precise, I challenged you" he smirked "You even drank two whole glasses of mixed alcohols all in one go, I'm surprised" he laughed, shaking his head. You looked at him even more mad than before, with arms crossed.

"Come on I've been with you the whole night, so nothing happened" he patted your head, smiling softly.

"What about Rindou? He saw me drunk for sure! Ugh, how embarassing!" You facepalmed yourself, shaking your head.

"Yeah, about Rindou.." he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck.

You lifted your head up and stared at him with almost widened eyes "What about him..?"

"He didn't see you drunk, actually.." he was fidgeting his fingers. You let out a relieved sigh but it was too soon, definitely too soon.

"Kokonoi told me he was with a girl, you know uhm.. kissing her"

Few minutes of pure silence followed his sentence.

"How"

"Uh?"

"Kissing her how." You asked, your eyes fixated on the bedsheets as you felt your heart sink.

"He told me they were kinda making out and seen as they touched each other, they probably.. you know.. had sex" he held your hand to give you some kind of comfort because he knew you needed it.

"Kissing each other" "Had sex" those words were replaying in your head all over again. You could even imagine his hands wandering around the girl's body, and her hands on his muscular one.
So in the end it was all a lie.

"He has a girlfriend then..." you were on the verge of tears. It could have been you, but it was another girl instead. A lucky girl you would say.

"A girlfriend? Nahh, Rindou never had a girlfriend in his whole existence" he chuckled, trying to reassure you "He's like this. He's used to fuck around like that. Sometimes he invites girls to his house or he just meets them in clubs and fucks them there or in his car. I'm surprised he did nothing for two months. He used to do that almost every night back then" he scratched the back of his neck.

At that point, you didn't know what was worse. Him having a girlfriend or him being just a player. You couldn't believe he was like that, you felt a big disappointment in your broken heart.

Seeing you like this, Haruchiyo immediately dropped his smile and hugged you tight to his chest "I'm really sorry Y/n... I didn't tell you because I thought he changed since I didn't see him behaving like that for months..."

"It's okay Haru, it's not your fault-" your voice cracked and you immediately hid your face in his chest "I hate myself, I believed he was a person he actually isn't.. we even kissed once.."