Diecesca - 7 Minutes in Heaven

Francesca’s POV

“I’m bored,” I whined, flopping down on the couch between Leon and Violetta. Violetta had invited me, the girls and the boys over to swim, but it had started to rain. “Well what do you wanna do?” My best friend, Vilu asked. “I dunno,” I sighed, swinging my legs across Violetta’s lap and falling back across Leon’s. “Hey,” Leon said, looking down at me with a smirk. “Hey,” I giggle back. “Okay let’s find something to do!” Violetta said quickly, pushing my legs off of her and forcing me to my feet. “Let’s play a game!” Federico suggested. “Yeah!” Violetta agreed. “Let’s play 7 Minutes in Heaven,” Camilla suggested, smirking. “Sure,” I said with a shrug.

I sat in the circle, talking to Violetta when Camilla returned to the circle. “Oh! It’s Diego’s turn!” Vilu yelled. Diego’s head snapped to Violetta as he reached for the bowl of names.

“Francesca!” Diego read off of a slip of paper. “And - oh, me,” he glanced at me, blushing and I quickly glanced away. “Get going!” Camilla insisted, pushing the two of us into the closet and shutting the door. In the small, silent room I was sure Diego could hear my heart beating faster and faster. “So,” Diego said, searching for a conversation starter. “So,” I repeated, not knowing what to say.

Although I couldn’t see Diego, I could hear him getting closer. I felt a hand underneath my chin and a second later I felt Diego’s lips against my own. I kissed him hungrily, immediately allowing his tongue in to explore my mouth. He grabbed my hips, pushing me back against the wall.

I heard a knock at the door and sighed, pulling away reluctantly. “Fran! Time’s up!” I heard my best friend call. “Yeah we’re getting our clothes on!” Diego yelled back. I burst out laughing, punching him in the chest as I imagined Violetta’s reaction. “Fran!” I heard her shout. “She’s trying to find her bra!” Diego replied, making me laugh even louder. “We’ll be right out, we just gotta clean up!” I added, making Diego clutch his stomach from laughing so hard. Finally I exited waving at my shocked friend and trying not to laugh.

------------------

Thanks for reading!!

To request, just give a pairing and a topic ;)

Lots of Love,

Emily

xoxo