Diecesca - My Life Would Suck Without You?

Francesca's POV

“I am sorry Diego but how the hell am I supposed to ignore this!?” I raise my voice as I throw the magazine on the counter.

“It is a part of life Francesca.” Diego says as he looks at me.

“What is? Having a cheating boyfriend?! That is not what I signed up for when I said yes to being your girlfriend!” I yell.

“I didn’t cheat Francesca! God just let it go!” Diego says as he gets frustrated and walks into the living room.

“I can’t let it go until you explain why it says that! But you always just scoot around the issue!” I yell.

“And you don’t know when to shut up!” Diego yells back at me.

“And you don’t know when to speak up! All you do is ignore me and everything I say, you never respond to anything! I feel like I am dating a wall!” I yell.

“Well I’m sure as hell not going to take your crap anymore!” He yells as he grabs his jacket.

“Where are you going?” I ask.

“I am leaving, if you think you can do better than a wall then go ahead Francesca because I am done with this relationship!” He yells as he slams the front door.

That was a week ago.

Usually he reaches out and says something a few hours after our arguments, but I haven’t heard a word from him.

But then again, I said some pretty hurtful things to him.

I attacked his character, how could I call him a cheater?

I know deep down he would never do such a thing. He always vowed to me to be faithful.

How could I put my relationship on the line because of a stupid magazine article?

All because of a magazine, I am pretty certain this relationship is over.

My eyes start to well up with tears as I wipe my eyes.

*DING DONG*

“Coming!” I yell as I place my tea on the coffee table and wrap myself in a warm blanket as I walk to the door.

Pajamas, tea and sleep. My life for the past week.

“Diego?” I say in disbelief as I open the door to see him standing there.

“Can I come in?” He asks with a somber tone.

I nod my head as he closes the door before following me to the couch.

“I am sorry I haven’t said anything the past week.” Diego says, and I just nod my head.

I don’t know what to say to a man who walked out on me and our life together, our relationship of 3 years.

“I regret everything I said that night Francesca. I wish I could take it all back.” Diego says as he looks at me with sadness.

We both know we hurt each other.

“I love you so much, I am so sorry I walked out on you and left. I really don’t want to be with anyone else but you for the rest of my life. I meant it three years ago and I mean it now.” Diego says as he grabs my hand.

“I thought you wouldn’t come back.” I say as I start to cry. He pulls me into him as I cry in his chest. The fast pace of his chest moving lets me know he is crying to.

 I sit back up and wipe my tears away.

“I am sorry that I accused you of something I know you wouldn’t do. I don’t know what came over me. I shouldn’t have picked the fight babe. I am so sorry.” I say as we intertwine our hands.

We smirk at each other, letting each other know all is forgiven.

“I love you.” Diego says.

“I love you more.” I smile.

“Impossible.” Diego says as he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. A tear falls from my eyes as he kisses me, this man loves me and I love him.

A relationship is hard work, and we have a lot of work to do.

Diego gets off of the couch and makes his way to the kitchen for some water.

“Oh crap.” He says from behind the couch.

“What’s wrong baby?” I ask concerned as I turn around to see him standing near a wall.

“I just ran into myself, no big deal.” Diego says with a grin.

“Oh shut up!” I laugh as I throw a pillow at him.

There are so many things I love about my life with Diego, but one is how we can laugh things off and move on. While still being serious about the subject and the fact that we need to fix what is broken.

“You know what I learned while you were gone for a week?” I ask him as we lay on the couch together. His arms wrapped around my body as I lay my head on his chest.

“What’s that babe?” Diego asks as he kisses the top of my head.

“I never want you to leave, because without you my life would suck.” I say.

“I learned the same thing babe.” Diego says as I look up at him with a smile.

“I am not going anywhere.” Diego whispers as he looks into my eyes, our faces close together.

“Promise?” I ask.

“I promise.” Diego says as he leans down and kisses me.

-------------------

Thanks for reading!!!

To request, just give me a pairing and add a topic ;)

Lots of Love,

Emily

xoxo