Chapter 11

'Dark Temptations,

Description: A club in which the workers have no free will and no way to fight off the lusty customers that pay their fees at the door. There was no contract to sign up for this, nor are these boys getting paid in anything other than food and clothes that their customers want to see them in. In a place where they are the temptations, can they survive this harsh world they were forced to live in.

This story contains scenes from your deepest desires; things that will shock you, hurt you,

And keep you reading until the very last dark scene.

There are no happy endings in this game of lust. Just the horrible atrocities that come from a sick, twisted mind.

I dare you not to read this book. I dare you to keep yourself from scrolling through every chapter. I dare you, the reader, not to fall into your own Dark Temptations.'

Why did he make this description for a book? Wasn't he supposed to be telling people to read this? Jasper didn't quite understand the writing style for this one, as each book seemed to have its own unique story and style to it, but he clicked on it anyway. It was closing in on the time that he was supposed to be parting ways with this laptop, and there were still so many that he had yet to read. Even with being a fast reader, Jasper found himself running out of time to take in all of these stories.

As much as he was criticizing the description, Jasper still found himself impressed. Perhaps it was some reverse psychology that made the description too interesting to not take a peek at those pages. There was just something about it that had him eager to figure out just what kind of temptations he was talking about, and just how dark this man was willing to go. He had read enough to know that he would already go pretty far.

This story wasn't that old, either. The document was first created a few months ago. It wasn't too long of a story, by the looks of it. The author seemed so confident on the page. He truly wondered if this Silver Cross was the same as Damien. While Damien sure had the gall to yell at him on the phone, he didn't seem as confident as Silver Cross. What an interesting persona.

Holy shit.

When he said dark, he wasn't kidding. This had smut had to be the nastiest he had read in his whole life, which was saying something. Jasper had plenty of time when he was younger. He did his research in this department quite a lot. But nothing had this great of a shock value. It was one of those stories that you first turned away from, out of pure shock. Then curiosity bests you and you wound up looking back at and reading more of.

It was hot. Not something that he expected out of the college kid that fumbled through an interview with him. This was something that came from someone with true talent.

And now he had quite a lot to talk to him about tonight. That was another reason why Jasper wanted to start the date earlier in the day. He was going to wrack this man's brain for how exactly he was able to write such intricate stories about love, lust, and all the in between. Each and every story that he had read was different, the characters unique and not two-dimensional, and the sex scenes played out vividly in his mind as he took in those words.

For now, however, he would have to wait to finish this disgusting masterpiece. Jasper quickly put all of the stories on the laptop onto a flash drive. He was shocked that he hadn't been able to finish them all, but he supposed it wouldn't take much longer. He also found out that he was posting his stories online. There had been a tab open on his computer that had the site open. He had a bunch of followers as well, from the looks of it. Jasper wasn't surprised. He hadn't really read a book like any of these that could hook someone in so well, especially when it was just erotica and nothing else. He had created a whole 50,000 word story that was just a bunch of sex scenes, and somehow still managed to keep it from being boring.