𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HARUMI'S POV

" Harumi! It's not nice to hurt someone!" The caregiver scolded, while all i could do was to stared on the floor with my eyes dilated from anger.

I don't want to talk back to anyone specially someone who is older than me. Because even though i knew to myself that i can kill for my younger brother or maybe for izana, i still followed what my mom told me before that i should not talk back to someond older or kind person.

But i believe this ugly old woman doesn't deserve any of my respect.

"It's nice to hurt someone, if it means protecting the important people in your life. And why are you scolding me? Are you supposed to scold the kids who bully us everytime? How pathetic" I whispered, loud enough for the caregiver to hear.

" Watch your mouth, haru chan! The kid you hurted is now in the hospital, with a lot of injuries! What will happen if we didn't take him at the hospital early?!" The caregiver yelled in frustrations.

" Probably die, which it's sound nice to me." I simply replied, making the caregiver to look down at me in shocked and was about to slap me but she stopped herself and immediately went out the room, seeing that she might hurt me if she stay any longer.

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Days passed by. My younger brother and izana become really close friends at the point that kakucho didn't got any time for me anymore.

He's always been with izana, playing for almost the whole day outside, while all i could do was to watch them from afar. Though izana and him would always approach me and ask me to play with them but i just give them a smile and refused, saying i'm too lazy to play.

Well, what am i supposed to do? That izana is trying to steal my younger brother away from me. I thought gritting my teeth in annoyance.

But not gonna lie, The way kakucho smile so brightly while he's with izana, is the smile i haven't seen on his face while he's with me, and it's one of my reason why i refused to play with them, thinking i might just destroy their happy moments together.

I let out an audible breath and let my body fall down on my bed, as i looked up the empty ceiling while i listened to kakucho and izana's conversation outside the room, sounding so happy and joyful.

Guess i'm alone again. I thought. Furrowing my eyebrows in annoyance.

But out of nowhere, the door suddenly opened revealing my Younger brother with a huge smile on his face, as he immediately went to approach me in excitement.