𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

AUGUST 16, 2003

" Good morning, mam!!" The young girl with red eyes shouted in joy, as when she entered the dessert shop and saw the old lady sitting on the counter while readung a newspaper.

The old woman flinch from harumi's sudden loud voice but soon formed a wide smile on her face, seeing the young girl she haven't see for a very long time.

" You finally came..., Haru chan" The ikd woman spoke so softly as she watched the young girl approaching her with a huge smile on her face.

" Yes, mam. I was just so busy and didn't have a time to buy here anymore." Harumi explained while already grabbing one dorayaki for herself.

The old woman nodded her head in understanding. " How about the hanfsome you brought the last time you come here?" She suddenly asked, in which harumi smile suddenly disappeared on her face, as she remember izana situation right now.

" He's been locking himself inside his room for almost 3 days now, but i somehow manage to forced him to eat." Harumi sadly explained as she give the money to the old woman to pay for the dorayaki.

The woman sadly nodded her head and accept the money. " I see, i'm glad you are taking care of him, and i'm also surprise that you two are living together" The woman smiled a little, making harumi to let out a chuckle from her words.

" I'll be leaving now, mam. Please take care of yourself, because i still going to come here to buy more of your dorayakis!" Harumi cheerfully said, while smilling with her eyes closed.

The woman stared at her for a while with widened eyes and soon let out laugh from harumi's cuteness.

" I'll be waiting then, haru chan." The woman mumbled so softly in which harumi nodded her head as she went out of the dessert shop while waving her hand at her.

While walking to peacefully on the street of the empty neighborhood, harumi started humming so happily along with the birds around.

She unwrapped dorayaki and was about to shove it in her mouth, but she abruptly stopped when she so the blond haired boy, sitting all alone on a empty bench.

" Manjiro?"