𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

3RD PERSON'S POV

Harumi watched izana walk away from her, without even turning around to look at her for the last time.

The young girl was too perplexed to comprehend izana's sudden change of emotions, thought she also don't know what she had done to make him so angry like that.

Harumi stood in front of the school gate for about a minutes, having a deep thoughts about izana but those thoughts didn't last long, as when a voice of a boy called her last name from behind.

" Hitto chan!" The boy shouted with such joy in his voice, causing the young girl to flinch and immediately turn around to look at him.

"Huh?" Harumi asked in confusion,   which it made the boy who ask to walk her yesterday, Chuckle from her cuteness.

" You seemed in a deep thoughts. Come on, let's head to our classroom together. We might get late" He softly mumbled while those eyes of his staring at her so calmly.

Harumi decided to forget about what happened between her and izana and formed a warm smile on her lips as she nodded her head in response.

" Sure, masuda-san" harumi softly mumbled as both of her and the boy started walking towards heir classroom.

As when they arrived, the teacher also arrive a few seconds later and immediately started her boring class.

Harumi rested her chin on her palm and just stared on the teacher who keeps on writting on the board while talking non stop.

Harumi let out an audible breath as grabbed a book inside her bag and just started reading it instead.

But out of nowhere, masuda who is sitting next to Harumi, leaned closer to her ear to call her last name out.

" Hitto chan." He whispereds so softly, trying to get the young girl's attention who is focus on reading her book.

Harumi sighed and slowly turned her gaze at masuda and raised a brow to him
" What?" She whispered, asking.

Masuda grin at her with his eyes closed." Your scar is beautiful." He remarked, causing Harumi's eyes widened, knowing that no one ever tell her that her scar is beautiful, except for izana who she only want to say those words to her.

Harumi decided to move her book closer to her mouth inorder to cover her scar.