𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

After the day, mikey walk harumi home, izana had stopped talking to her, and act as if like she doesn't exist.

The dark haired girl tried her best to talk to izana and ask why he's ignoring her, saying she should be the one who's mad since he never even went to pick her up and treat her dorayaki, just like he saided.

Harumi was hurt, she try to make herself hate izana but despite of that, she still found herself walking towards him and started apologizing, even though she's clueless on what she did wrong.

" Kaku?" Harumi called out his younger brother's name as she approach her with sadness on her face.

The young boy turned his head to look at her. "What?" He ask lazily while raising one eyebrow to harumi.

" Since you and izana is okay to each other, can you ask him, what did i do wrong to make him ignore me?" She asked softly as she formed a small smile on her face.

Kakucho let out an audible breath.
" Ask him yourself, i'm busy" He simply replied, causing harumi to furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance and immediately went out of the apartment me, closing the door harshly.

" I can't get them at all!" She yelled out of frustration while she started walking towards her school, with anger evident on her face.

What harumi is feeling right now, isn't anger at all. She felt so hurt as she seems to notice the two people she love so much, hate her.

However, harumi is not good at showing her sad emotions. She only cried when her parents died from the accident and when she thought izana is dead.

And instead of crying, she'll just turned her sadness into anger, even though her heart is already screaming from pain.

" I hate them so much!" She whispered yelling, as when she got at their school and immediately went towards their classroom.

Harumi sat only her chair and waited for the teacher to come...

When school is over, harumi run home as fast as she can, thinking mikey might force her to walk her home again.

As when harumi arrived at their apartment, she saw izana and kakucho sitting on the couch while talking and laughing about something.

Harumi rolled her eyes and just went towards her bed room, not giving a single glance to the two young man who also act as if like she still haven't arrive.

Harumi harshly closed her room door and immediately changed her clothes.
" If izana is ignoring, then i'll do the same thing!" She thought in anger.