𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The sounds of footsteps was all around the school hallway, as students started to walk out of the school to go home.

Harumi took a deep breath and immediately put all her books inside her bag and quickly rush out of the school, not wanting to be seen by masuda who still keep on disturbing her.

However, harumi refused to tell izana about it, thinking he might hurt him or something worse.

" Did i somehow put love potion on his food or drinks?" She thought, referring to masuda and let out an frustrated sighed.

Harumi went to stand by the gate, as she came to remember that izana told her he'll pick her up after school, and will treat her some dorayaki she like, before going back home.

Since the dark haired girl is hungry, she choose to agree and won't go to her work just for today, knowing that mr. Takahashi told her before that she shouldn't go to work everyday and have some time to enjoy her teenage life.

" He's right! I'm still young and i should enjoy my teenage life!" Harumi thought agreeing, even though deep inside her, she really wanted to just work and earn money for izana and kakucho. " Mmm, maybe going at the festival and see the fireworks with izana, or just hang out on the roof top of a high building, at night. That's sound fun for me.." as soon as those thoughts of her is over, harumi found a blond haired boy standing in front of her with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Yo, haru chin!" The young boy cheerfully greeted, however instead of greeting him back, harumi look at him with such terror on her eyes.

" Ma-manjiro kun?!" She shouted in shocked, in which mikey's smile disappeared on his face and tilted his head slightly to the side in confusion.

" What is he doing here?! Izana can't see him talking to me! He might be here any minutes now!" Harumi thought in panick, but thinking about time, harumi soon realized she had been standing by the gate for an hours or minutes already.

She look down on her wrist to look at her watch. " 4:34?" She questioned as she felt her heart clenched, since izana told her he'll be at exact 3:00 pm, yet he's still nowhere to be found.

" Haru chin?" Mikey asked as he stared at the young girl's sad expression plastered on her face.

"Oh, manjiro! What are you doing here?" The young girl asked in a very cheerful way she can...

Mikey smiled as when her face lighten up " i just happened to walk pass by your school and found you standing here, having a deep thoughts." He explained with smile, in which harumi nodded her head in response.

" Do you want me to walk you home? It's getting late already." Mikey offered, causing harumi to immediately look away as she felt hesitant on what to answer.