𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

Walking along the empty neighborhood, harumi lowered her head down, as she came to realize, she haven't focus on their lesson for today and she haven't went to work for days now, knowing that she's been busy bullying kisaki.

Harumi let out a frustration sighed as when she got at their apartment only to find it empty and trash is all over on the small table at the living room while pillows scattered on the ground.

" That four eyes ugly boy again" She thought gritting her teeth in furious, thinking kisaki might went at their apartment once again, just to talk about their stupid ugcoming gang fight.

Harumi furrowed her eyebrows as she throw her school bag inside their apartment and slam the door closed, locking it and went to find a peaceful place to calm herself down, thinking if she stay at their apartment she'll have to be the one who's cleaning their mess.

Harumi went at the park near their apartment, but saw random delinquents hanging out while smoking, making her to feel more furious.

She left the park and decided to head at the roof top of a building, so she could get some fresh air and a nicer view of the city, But before she could even open the door of the roof top. She suddenly heard a very familiar voices, talking loud enough for her to hear them clearly.

" Izana! Are you really fine with this?!" She heard a voice of a boy asked, mentioning izana's name.

" Kakucho?" She whispered out of confusion, as she recognized her younger brother's voice.

Harumi got so curioused and slowly opened the door just a little enough for her to see what's going on.

" Yeah..." Izana simply replied, who is standing on the edge of the building, looking down the city with kisaki on his side.

" Izana simply replied, who is standing on the edge of the building, looking down the city with kisaki on his side

The dark haired girl notice kakucho clinched his fist tightly to his side and click his tongue in annoyance.

" Izana." Kisaki spoke sternly as he went close to izana with desperation showed on his face. " Become mikey's emotional support." Kisaki added.