𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

3RD PERSON'S POV

JULY 20, 2000

Year passed. Izana already left the orphanage leaving his two friends who forced him to stay, not wanting him to leave their side.

But despite of the two siblings begging for him to stay. Izana was determined to leave, since he wanted to meet the man who he thought his older brother. Even no hesitation restrains him.

However, before he could step out the orphanage, he give harumu and kakucho such a genuine smile and told them, they will meet again soon, and they don't have to worry about him. Though the two siblings didn't take his words, and just cry their eyes out, as if like he's about to die.

Izana just laughed about them crying, and just left while waving his hands at them.

" I miss izana, already." Kakucho mumbled, while he's sitting on harumi and his bed, with his arms wrapping around his legs." I just want to go out these orphanage."

Harumi was also sad just like him, however, she decided to wipe those feelings away, inorder for her to comfort her young brother and make him smile even just for awhile.

" Don't be sad, kaku. We'll get there soon" harumi comforted, as she gently put her hand on the top of the young boy's dark, soft hair.

A calm and warm smile tugged on the corners of the young girl's lips, hoping that it will help kakucho to feel better a bit. Yet kakucho just took a one glance at his older sister and then buried his face in his arms.

The smile on harumi's face slowly disappeared as she felt her heart tightened, knowing that herself as Kakucho's older sister, couldn't even make her little brother feel better even just a little.

She mentally sighed in defeat and just decided to leave her brother for awhile, since she doesn't have in mind on how to comfort him.

Harumi slowly drag herself out of their bed as she put on her slippers and started walking towards the door.

But before he could reach to touch the door knob, a plan suddenly pop inside her head, causing her to abruptly stopped on her track.

A mischievous grin formed on her face, as she took a step back and turned her body to face her younger brother who is already staring at her with his eyebrow raised in confusion.

" What?" He simply asked, tilting slightly his head to the side.

Harumi's grin widened. " Let's escape this hell tonight." She remarked, in which kakucho's eyes widened in shocked, not because he likes the idea but because he fear to get caught by the body guard and the caregivers.