𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3RD PERSON'S POV

Feeling of waking up from the coziness of the covers with no desire to leave. Harumi grabbed the blanket that her younger brother pulled to cover himself from the coldness of the weather.

The young girl groaned as when she couldn't pull the blanket from kakucho, since he's gripping it too tightly.

It was extremely cold winter morning, harumi sat up on their bed and shot her gaze at the window near their bed, seeing snow slowly falling down the ground.

The sleepiness harumi felt soon replaced with such joy and excitement, she formed a wide smile on her face and immediately went to shake her younger brother's body, to wake him up.

" Get up, kaku! It's snowing outside!!!!" She screamed joyfully. In which kakucho quickly removed the Blanket out of his body, revealing a smile on his face.

" Really?!" He asked in which Harumi nodded her head and jump off their bed as she immediately run towards, izana who is still sleeping so peacefully.

"Izana!!" She screamed on the top of her lungs, causing the young boy slowly opened his eyes in irritation.

Izana scratch his head, as he pulled his blanket to cover his body and went back to sleep again, but harumi didn't let him to.

She immediately pulled his blanket and throw it away from him.

"Hey, stop it! I want to sleep more!" Izana shouted with his furrowed eyebrows.

Harumi chuckle. " It's finally snowing dumbass! You said we are going to play with snow someday, right?!" She asked which izana stared at her for a few seconds and soon nodded his head with a smile.

The three young kids put on their coats and didn't wasted any more time as they immediately run out in excitement.

it was all foggy and there was hardly any trace of sun. It was shivering cold and perhaps was the coldest day of the year.

The excitement of seeing snow, made them forget the torture of severe cold.

The roofs of houses, the trees, the peaks and the streets everything was covered and painted with snowfall.

"SNOW!!" The three young kids shouted in excitement with their eyes sparkles in joy.

The all run outside as harumi picked up snow and started playing with it, throwing it at izana and kakucho's face.

They all laugh and started playing a snow ball.

" This will be my area! You two can't come in!" Harumi shouted as she draw a line between her, kakucho and izana.