𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

NEXT DAY

After when izana took his hand off harumi's eyes. He stared at her confused face for a few seconds and soon immediately left her without even saying anything.

And when harumi arrived at their apartment, she only saw her younger brother, sitting on the couch in the living room, as if like his waiting for izana to come home.

However izana never came back, making harumi to feel so worried about him, except for kakucho who got a text from izana, saying he couldn't face harumi right now, and just meet him at the place where they ade going to fight mikey, tommorow.

Harumi let out an audible breath and divert her gaze at the clock next to her bed to see what time it is.
" 10:7 pm? Kakucho and izana might started fighting with mikey by now." She thought, standing up from her bed that she was sitting as she went to grabbed her shoulder bag and went out their apartment to start heading towards the rooftoop to wait for izana.

She walked along the empty dark street of the neighborhood while hugging her torso to protect herself from the cold wind rushing through her body.

She formed a warm small smile on her face as when she look up the sky, meeting thousands stars, sparkling so brightly.

" I hope izana and kaku's alright." She mumbled to herself worriedly as she look down on the ground with negative thought rushing inside her head.

" Harumi?" A sudden voice said, calling out the dark haired girl's named who immediately stop and turn to look who it is.

When harumi landed her eyes on the young boy's green eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
" Did you just call my name?" She politely asked, thinking she might just hearing things, but instead of answering her question, the boy with green eyes suddenly burst out laughing as he went to approach harumi who raised a brow to him.

" Harumi, it's me, senju!!" The girl harumi thought was a boy cheerfully shouted as she quickly wrapped her arms around harumi's neck with such joy evident on her face.

" So unfair, forgetting your best friend already!" She yelled, breaking the hug and look at harumi, pouting.

Laughing awkwardly. " Sorry, I didn't recognize you at all" harumi apologize to her childhood girl friend she only had before.

Being an short tempered young girl before, harumi barely have friends, since almost the kids were so afraid to approach her, thinking she might do the same thing she did to one of their classmate who she beat up for calling her a vampire.

But there this one girl, 3 years younger than her, excitedly approached harumi with amazed showed on her eyes as when she saw harumi finished beating up a group of kids using a metal pipe.