𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Kakucho!" The black haired girl shouted on the top of her lungs as she went at the living room, only to see her younger brother was about to get out of the house.

Kakucho flinch from harumi's loud voice and turn around with a furrowed eyebrows." What?!" He answered in irritation.

" Where's zana?" Harumi asked, in which kakucho also realized izana didn't join him to eat his breakfast this morning.

" I... I don't know. Maybe he's still sleeping." He answered.

" Check him in his room, tell him to eat his breakfast already" harumi sternly ordered, making kakucho to scratch his head.

" I can't, i have to go to work already. Mr. Takahashi let me work at his convenience store." Kakucho explained.

" But i also have to go to school! We have exams today, and if i be late, they won't let me take the exam anymore!" Harumi shouted, but kakucho just rolled his eyes and just left the apartment without giving his older sister a glance.

Harumi mentally sighed in defeat and immediately rush inside izana's room, without even knocking first.

When harumi got inside, she saw the young boy staring up his ceiling while he breath so heavily.

Harumi move closer to him and confusedly look at his uneasy face.
" Zana?" She softly and calmly called out his name, however izana remains quiet that made harumi to feel worried.

The dark haired girl sat on the edge of his bed and went to put her hand on izana's forehead to check his temperature

"What?! You are burning like hell! Zana!!" Harumi yelled in panick,
As immediately throw her bag somewhere and went to get a wet cold towel to put on izana's forehead.

Harumi wasn't thinking about her exam's anymore as when she knew izana have a fever, knowing that she's more worried about him than not taking the exam.