𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.

3RD PERSON'S POV

" Izana?" Kakucho called out the young boy's name who is sitting on his hospital bed while silently looking out the window, admirring the lights of cars and buildings from the city.

Izana flinch a bit from kakucho's sudden voice and turn to look at him with his usual calm expression.

" Let's pack your things, the doctor said your allow to go out now" Kakucho said, while walking towards, izana's stuff and started packing it with sadness evident on his face, that izana didn't fail to notice it.

" What's wrong?" He asked put of curiosity, as he got off his bed and went to help him pack his things.

Kakucho slowly shook his head." It's nothing" He mumbled in which izana just nodded his head in understanding even thought he was fully aware, kakucho is lying.

After for a few minutes, both izana and kakucho left the hospital, without any of them trying to speak, knowing that they are in a deep thoughts, thinking about their gang and harumi.

Kakucho grab a cab as him and izana immediately went inside in silence. However after a while, kakucho have decided to break it amd turn to look at izana who is resting his chin on his palm while admirring the view outside.

" Izana." Kakucho called out, earning just a questioning hummed from izana.

" What's your plan, now?" He asked in which the bleach haired boy contemplated for a while before turning to kakucho with a small grin showed on his face.

" I will fight manjiro again." He remarked happily, however kakucho doesn't feel the same way, instead he feel anger and sadness.

He immediately look away to izana.
" I'm not joining the gang anymore, izana." Kakucho whispered, loud enough for izana to hear him clearly.

An irk mark showed on his temple as he gritted bhis teeth furiously.
"And why? It because of your selfish older sister again? That just so stupid, kakucho." Izana snarled to kakucho who just look straight with his calm face.

Letting out a sighed. " Yes, it's for nee chan. I know she'll get mad more if i stay in the gang, won't you do the same thing, izana?" kakucho asked, with his face remained calm.

Izana stayed silent for a few seconds and soon lowered his head down, thinking about childhood friend words.