fight (AT)

warning: mention of harassment + some fluff at the end

WC: 400

both age's in this imagine: 17

1K reads !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Those boys were sayin' things' about you y/n" ashtray defended as I gently placed a kiss onto his hand after I finished cleaning him up.

This was the 3rd Time this week that ashtray got into a fight for me after the kids at school made comments.

I loved ash with all my heart but it pained me when he got hurt for me but he was always quick to show me wrong. "They kept saying how they wanna fuck you and see what that pretty mouth can do" ashtray spat out in disgust. He hated how the boys at school would sexualize me.

this all started the day of our winter formal dance when I wore a dress that showed my real body shape.

since I wore baggy clothes most of the time, people were surprised to see me look like that but still that did not make me a walking sex object

"Baby, I don't care what they say!" I furrowed my brows at him then cupped his cheek "Promise you won't get into any more fights because of me" I say looking into his beautiful, brown eyes.

"I promise" he whispered, and instantly our lips were connected, They moved in sync as Ashtray got rougher and rougher. He started squeezing my hips. As he did so I bit lightly on his bottom lip causing him to groan.

He picked me up and placed me on the counter. "ashtray!" I squealed. "your brother will be back soon!" I told him and he placed his hands under my hoodie making me gasp at the feeling of his cold rings against my warm body.

"no ashtray we cant," I told him and he frowned "why not" he asked and gave him a look "fine" he rolled his eyes.

"im tired" he said and I smiled jumping off the counter "of course you are" I said holding his hand and taking him to his room where he instantly jumped onto his bed and opened his arms for me to get in.

Instantly he pulled me closer to him, placing his arms around my waist and hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" he mumbled into my skin and I smiled kissing him "love you more".

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: whats your worst school fight?