i don't feel the same (JW)

WC: 501

Your ages in this imagine: 16

requested: @itsmepop_pop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon Walton's my Best friend and crush of two years.

Yes, two years.

Jaden and Jayla are one of the few people who knew about my crush and I wish I didn't because they're the most two who tease me about it.

Right now I was sitting with Jayla talking about prom "did someone ask you already" she asked and I nodded "yes but I declined" I told her "whyyy" "I don't know..."

"Liar you're just waiting for him to ask you," she said and I sighed "yeah but it's never going to happen he likes me as a friend and nothing more," I said "maybe He doesn't," she said "who doesn't," Jaden said coming in the room.

"I'm guessing you're talking about Javon," he said sitting on the bed "Y/n you have to tell him, you can't just keep your feelings hiding forever," she said.

"I don't know, What if he doesn't feel the same," I asked worried "Then he's an ass for that".

"Should I tell him?" I asked Jaden who nodded "you'll tell him tonight" Jaden said and my eyes widened "tonight!?" "Yes," both of them said at the same time.

Javon came back from his boxing session and I was nervous to talk to him.

After his shower I asked to talk to him in his room, He locked the door and sat on the bed "so what do you want to talk about?" He asked and my heart started racing.

"I-I need to tell you something" "oh that sounds serious," he said worried "it is kinda yeah" "So I've been hiding a secret from you for the longest time because I was terrified of what your reaction would be".

"Y/n you can tell me anything," he said "ok so I kinda have a crush on you," I said and his face fell "oh"

Oh no that didn't sound good.

"Y/n I've been also keeping a secret from you," he said "I love and care for you so much but you're like a sister to me"

Fuck that hurts.

"And I'm kinda dating someone," he said, "who is she?" "OK don't get mad it's Allison" my heart dropped "Allison Miller my bully the girl who made my life hell from the second grade!"

"Y/n and she's not that bad when you get to know her" he said and I scoffed I can't believe you" I said walking out of His room.

I ran downstairs and looked for my purse, Jayla came in and asked what happened.

"your brother doesn't feel the same way and that's not the worst part he's been secretly dating Allison miller" " Allison Miller you're a bully!?" Jaden asked shocked "yes the bully"

"Y/n I am so sorry" Javon said walking downstairs "I need to go" I said feeling my eyes tear up.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: guys so I have another chapter written with a part 2 but that part is not about Javon but Jaden, Do you want me to publish it or yall just was Javon imagines?