Big brother (JW)

WC: 364 

your ages in this imagine: 16-17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/n's pov-

Today my brother was coming to the party Zendaya planned on set.

Javon had already met my parents, sam, harry and my twin brother paddy they loved him dearly however because Tom was constantly filming, he never had time to meet him and today was the day.

and yes im yn, yn holland.

"baby he will love you, yeah he is protective but no he will not beat you up" I tried to calm Javon down.

"Y/N your brother is Tom holland AKA spiderman" Javon groaned. I was about to say something but as I looked out the blinds of Javon's trailer and I saw my brothers.

"Well now you have to stop overthinking because he's here." I gave Javon a big kiss and then rushed outside. 

I jumped into my brother's arms and hugged him tightly  "I freaking missed you" I yelled and he laughed.

"I missed you too y/n/n. now where is this boyfriend of yours?" He asked giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm right here" Javon smiled coming toward us, Tom eyed him up and down. 

"Nice to meet you" Javon said nervously, holding out his hand. The rest of The family was now watching and it was slightly intimidating. 

"I'm not shaking your hand" Tom spat making me and Javon's eyes widen.

"mate I'm kidding, come here!" He laughed giving Javon a hug and a sigh of relief came from everyone's mouths. 

"You gotta stop doing that." You warned tom and he laughed.

"Sorry baby sis, but no can do. Have you seen this dude on screen, im starting to think that he's better than you?" He said walking off to his girlfriend. 

"Really feeling the love Tommy!" I shouted at him but he didn't even acknowledge it, but to be fair, I was over the moon they got along.

"Thank the lord for that." Javon laughed, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Alright let's go have some fun" I said locking our hands together, he smiled and kissed my lips but pulled away immediately remembering that my brothers were here "come on let's go" I giggled. 

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what sibling number are you and how is it like being that sibling?