ring (AT)

WC: 707 

Your ages in this imagine is: 17

Q: What character do you relate to most in euphoria and why?

A: Okay so here's the thing im the quiet, therapist, and 'the mom' friend of my group, that kinda reminds me of lexie. plus we both love writing so...yea :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi Amor

Accept  decline

I pressed the decline button and threw my phone on my bed. Called and texted but I ignored him.

I was mad at him and I had every right to be. 

Ashtray had been very busy lately whether it was with his friends or with his brother selling drugs. It's been a while since we hung out just the two of us and I really missed that so last week I planned a date for us but he canceled it. 

I arranged another one but he didn't show up and told me that he 'forgot'.

I was sad but then remembered our two-year anniversary was right around the corner there is no way he could forget it.... right? 

Wrong he did, he didn't even show up at the restaurant that I booked.

I wiped my makeup and changed my clothes and cried my eyes out.

What was going on 

Did I do something wrong 

Did he lose love

I didn't know what was wrong. My chains of thoughts were broken by a loud knocking on my window. I pushed my curtains aside and saw that Ashtray.

It was raining and so I quickly opened my window letting him in.

"Are you crazy it raining hard outside I scolded him.

"you weren't answering my calls or text" he said and I gave him a towel to warm him up.

"you know why" I mumbled sitting on the bed. "baby you didn't give me a chance to explain myself," he said.

"Ashtray you've been doing this ditching our date and now not even showing up for our two-year anniversary" I teared up "Ashtray do you still love me"

-Ashtray's pov-

"Do you still love me"

Her voice broke causing my heart to ache, "Y/n I love you so much and I'm so sorry for the two dates that I missed, it was never on purpose I swear" I told her "What about today, what was so important that it made you an hour and a half late".

"The reason I was busy was because the boys were helping me to find the perfect gift for you and I had to work more to get the extra money so I cloud buy it" I said and she frowned "baby what did you buy" she asked nervously.

"this" I said taking out a black ring box.

Her eyes widened in surprise "ash-" "it's a promise ring" I assured her oping the box showing her two rings, one for her and one for me.

"it's a ring to remind you of how much I love and care for you. It's also to show people that you're already taken your in a serious relationship so they would think twice before flirting with you".

"would you do me the honor and wear the ring" She looked at me with glassy eyes and nodded, I placed the ring on her finger and she immediately pulled me into a hug "now I feel bad for ignoring you" she said bit her lip.

"don't be" "oh right your gift" she went to her closet and brought out a gift bag.

I opened the bag and gasped "Y/n you didn't" "I did!!" she smiled and I opened up the box to reveal the special edition Air Jordans that I wanted. "Where did you find these" I asked shocked "I have my ways" she giggled.

"Y/n thank you so much I love them" "and I love you" said and I kissed her passionately "love you more and one day when the time comes I promise to marry you and give you the ring you deserve but for now you and I are not allowed to take our rings off" I said and she agreed.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's is your favorite thing in your outfit? shoes, jewelry, accessories...etc??