apology (AT)

WC: 264 

Your ages in this imagine: 18-19 (you moved in together)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashtray and I had gotten into a small argument and decided not to talk to each other for a while. 

Me and my best friend decided to hang out today so I woke up early and get ready. I walked downstairs and found him eating alone beside my food. I didn't give him a morning kiss nor did I eat the food that he made me. 

When I reached the door I heard him speak "babe where are you going??" he asks but I walk out without saying a word. 

Many hours later and I finally got back home and found him on our couch hugging his pillow. 

I found a note on the table right beside him 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby I'm so sorry for what I did and said last night it won't happen again please forgive me. And please don't do that again, it broke my heart oh and eat something before you leave so you don't get sick. 

Love you, Ashtray 🖤 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I looked at my sleeping boyfriend and felt bad, I went to our room changed out of my clothes and into some pj's then got back to the living room where he was. 

I covered him with a blanket kissed his cheek and got in with him, ashtray shifted a little, and placed his arms on my waist pulling me closer to him. 

I smiled and lightly pecked his lips seeing a small smile form. 

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: what's the worst argument you had?