blood stain (AT)

WC: 250 

Your ages in this imagine: 17

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lying on my boyfriend's bed when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I groaned and curled into a ball.

"baby?..oww" I said but the pain was too much "angel I'm playing with the boys" he said his eyes not leaving the screen "but my stomach is hurting" I said "then go get some food!" he said mad.

I got up and saw a huge spot of blood on his bed.

Fuck.

I just panicked and started crying. I stormed out of the room and ashtray saw me, he frowned and looked back at his bed "uhh guys?! I gotta go" he quickly said turning off his game and walking over to the bathroom door where I locked myself in.

He knocked on the door and said "hey, baby it's okay, it's just blood...oh and um..I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier" "that's so embarrassing what- how I mean whyyy" I cried.

"Hey babe don't cry..can you please come out," he said "don't worry baby ill change the sheets and you can shower wear my clothes and THEN we'll cuddle all day" he said and I opened the door.

Ashtray stood there with a warm smile on his face "can we also order pizza" I asked and he chuckled "yes we can also order pizza".

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what do you think is the cutest thing a guy could do to help with your period?