tutor (JW)

WC: 530

your ages at this imagine: 16

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Walton twins my best or should I say, ex-best friends. 

Javon, Jaden, and I go way back, we all met in 2nd grade and became friends in the first week. 

We reached middle school 7th and Javon got his first acting job everyone was so proud of him especially me. 

When the first season of euphoria came out older kids at school started approaching him and the kids in our grades thought that was so cool and started hanging out around us will them.

We reached 8th grade and both twins started hanging out with the cool kids causing us to slowly drift apart.

9th grade came around and it was one of my worst years. Fame had gotten to the twins and when I told them that they got mad at me and in one stupid argument our friendship ended.

Don't worry I slowly got used to being alone plus with all the free time I had, I started studying and that really helped me get amazing grades and become one of the smartest people in school.

(10th grade)

I was walking to class when I heard a familiar someone call my name, I look behind me and saw Daelo running toward me.

I picked him up and he hugged me tightly "Y/n I missed you!!" he squealed "wait Jayla has to see you come" I wiggled himself out of my grip and ran while pulling my arm with him.

Daelo took me to the principal's office where I saw Jayla scolding her brother "Jayla, Jayla look who I found" Daelo yelled.

As soon as she laid eyes on me she smiled brightly and pulled me into a hug "Y/n how are you" she asked pulling away "damn girl you've grown" she said and I smiled "yea and look at you, damn mama you like fine as hell" I complimented.

The bell rang and I excused myself.

Halfway through the lesson I was called into the principal office.

I knocked on the door and got in when he told me to.

I got in and saw the Walton's there. All of them.

"A-am I in trouble," I asked worried "no no Miss. Y/l/n just please take a seat".

"Miss. Y/l/n we want to ask for your help" he started and I frowned "Javon and Jaden have been struggling to keep their grades up and since you're one of my top students I would like to help tutor them".

"I don't know" "please Y/n" Mrs. Walton spoke and I thought for a second

This might be a chance for us to be friends again.

"sure why not" Mr. and Mrs. Walton thanked me and I left.

As I exited the school I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and was surprised to see Javon "how about you come to our house tomorrow for our first lesson" he said and I nodded.

"see you around Y/l/n" he smiled and I felt butterflies in my stomach

Wtf 

no no no 

This is not going to happen.

I looked at Javon and Jaden as they got in the car and sighed

God please don't let me regrate this.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's was the worse grade in school 

yall want a part 2?