quick f!ck(AT)

WC: 242  

Your age in this imagine: 17-18 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I woke up with a blanket wrapped around my body. 

Ashtray wasn't at the bed and I started heard yelling coming from the living room so I decided to go check it out. 

I I got out ash's bedroom and the voices became louder, I walked and saw Ashtray and some girl yelling at each other "what other bitch do you have in here now, huh!?". 

my eyebrows crushed together in both confusion and shock. 

"lea just leave me alone" Ashtray yelled back. 

"Is everything okay" I ask and both of them turned to see me "yes just please go back to my ro-" he was cut off by lea who said "oh what do we have here" 

"Is this your real girlfriend or just a quick fuck like I was" she yelled, Ashtray looked at me then at the floor "a quick fuck..." he muttered and my heart dropped. 

"okay" I replied softly and went back to his room getting all my stud "wait Y/n no!" he yelled and ran after me. 

"as expected" lea muttered with a grin on her face. 

I picked up my stuff and ignored him and his explanations. 

"poor girl" lea fake pouted but I was too broken to respond "how cand I be this stupid" I wiped my tears away and drove off.  

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: should I do a part 2?