hit me (JW)

WC: 260 

Your ages in this imagine: 17 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------  

Javon and I were in a fight when I started to freak out with the amount of anger that was building up, I was worried that I might accidentally hurt him physically. 

I was looking around the room trying to find something that might help let my anger out, I don't care I'm I smash or broke, destroy it I didn't care and yes I was this mad. 

"oh my god Javon!! Just shut up and listen to me!" I yelled and he was shocked "Woah". 

"hit me" he suddenly said and I looked at him "I won't do that" I said trying to calm down "do it. you need to let your anger out" he said "baby no! I'm not hurting you" I said in disbelief. 

I can't believe Javon would suggest that. 

Javon walked over to me and hugged me tightly "I'm sorry" he said and I sighed hugging him back "it's fine" I mumbled and he kissed my head. 

The hug was longer than any other hug we shared, the slince that came with it wasn't the worst, to be honest it was nice. 

Listing to Javon's heartbeat calmed me down. 

I pulled away and looked into his beautiful brown eyes and smiled 

How can I be mad at the guy I love. 

"want Chick-fil-a" he asked and I nodded excitedly "come on let's go" he said holding my hand taking us to his car. 

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: what's your favorite fast food restaurant?