Dove love~ :-William

"I'm going out for a walk!" I announced to the room. "I'm coming with!" William shouted. I smiled. "Oki!" I put on my white Adidas and waited. Not too long after my boyfriend walked over to me and I held out my hand. "Let's gooooo!" Outside was a bit chilly but, It couldn't be that bad. 

  "Ooh!" I walked over to a dandelion and snapped it's neck. I giggled. William stood shocked. I giggled and snapped another. The brunette blinked. "My crazy bitch." He chuckled as my face turned a bright red. I smiled and walked over to him. I gasped. "Look... " "What?" I stared at a beautiful bird on the ledge of a gate. It was in a bird bed over a few eggs. "Aw, she's protecting her babies..!"

"Where's the father?" "There he is. " My boyfriend pointed to another slightly bulky bird fluttering over to the mother and kids. "Awwww!" I grinned big, eyes sparkling and bounced on my heels.

  "Your my little Dove. " I was very flustered at this and just clung to his chest. "Wanna go get ice cream?" "RACE YOU THERE!" I sprung chasing after a small building I knew had goods in it. William laughed and began running after me. "HEY WAIT FOR ME!" "HEYYYYY!"

I giggled. "OH SHIT!" The tall man was catching up. I had to run faster but my body was giving out "AHH!" He pounced and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Damn!" I leand my head back to snuggle him.

  "What do you wanna eat?" "Vanilla cone. " "You?" "I'll have two chocolate scoops." "Ooh" I then pulled out my wallet, getting ready to pay. "What are you doing?" "Paying?-" "Ah ah it's not too much trouble Dove I promise you." I blushed harder in embarrassment.

"Alright then.. " I huffed. William payed and handed me my ice cream, hoisting me up onto his shoulders. "EEK!" He chuckled.

In loving memory of the cunt that introduced me to William ^^