Farmer boy: Henry X City Girl your name

You took a deep inhale and stepped one foot into the stairs of the bus. For twelve years you've been calling your long distance boyfriend through phone booths all over town or well the city. Today you were finally going to see your cute little loverboy in person.

  Due to only communicating through phone booths you both could only describe each other into the speaker and kinda get a picture of what the other might look like so today was certainly going to be crazy. I mean.. Getting on a dusty bus with strangers and getting driven to a different place. You've NEVER been out of New York before. The lengths you would go for this man.

You'll admit you were anxious but also very excited. "Excuse me." You held your suit case tight to your chest and scooched your way to the very back. There sat a middle aged man in black. You didn't pay much attention to him though, lossed in your own thoughts as you sat down closest to the window.

Due to only chatting on non-portable phones you two could not communicate on your long jerny to his house. I should take a little nap. You pulled a grey neck pillow from my bag, wrapping it around my neck. Soon after you fell asleep.

"Hey," *Tap tap* "Your stop." "Huh..oh..thanks." You stood up, groggy and stumbled off the bus, to a bench. You sat your luggage  down and watched by as it left. Hours passed as car after car drove by filled with busy rushing people. At last a yellow one with just one person pulled to a stop at your waving hand. "TAXI, OH THANK GOD!"

  "Thank you so much!"  You handed them a small stack of cash and gave them directions, sitting in the back and buckling in.

Finally.  "This yer' stop, girly?" "Uh yeah it is thank you." FINALLY.  Beautiful grassy hills before you, a path of stones that led to a gate, around a bark red barn. You  trotted along the path and let yourself into the gate. There under a mossy covered, thin piece of metal held up by two strong pieces of wood sat Henry, petting a fluffy little duck.

  His hair was in a small pony tail and his bangs, tucked behind his ears. He wore a brown hat shading his pretty freckled face from the burning sunlight. He looked so cute. You knew it was him. The boy you had talked to for years, you didn't even need to hear him, your heart knew as you walked up to him. He looked over at you, smiling big. "(YOUR NAME)!" He stood up and hugged you tight. His embrace the one you had waited oh so very long for, made your brain fizz feeling the heat rush to your cheeks.

"Farmer boy.." You muttered, holding him close. "My farmer boy.." The scene wasn't what you were used to. It was dirty and covered in creatures of all kinds but none of it mattered as long as you had your cute little blonde.

  "What now?" You asked, still not letting him go. He giggled and stood back. "Anything we want. "

His pretty green eyes shimmered in the sunlight, dimples poking through as he smiled at you. You pinched his cheeks and grinned. "I have wanted to kiss you for so long." He blushed. " "Your na-" You pressed your lips to his, kissing him deeply. "Mmp-" He squirmed in your grasp but kissed back gently. Once the kiss was broken you were both flustered. 

  You picked up your boyfriend and put him on your back. "I'm thinking food, yeah?" "Yes, please."

The inside of the house was compact but in a cozy way, covered in little trinkets pictures and glass animals. Your apartment back in New York was never even close to this. Cold. Distant and spacey. You had like two chairs, a minnie fridge and a coffee table. That was about it but this. Henry's cottage like home was comfy and warm, welcoming and full of love and memories.

  "Sorry, it's kinda cluttered." Farmer boy spoke in embarrassment.  You just playfully rolled your eyes, setting him down. The floor creaked under the two of you. The blonde walked around to a small fridge and pulled out a pack of bacon and three coffee brown eggs. "Where's your coffee maker?" "It's next to the fridge let me get you the skillet. "Alright, hon." He flushed at the nickname and smiled. I just fell in love with him all over again-
"Coffee?" He asked. I nodded, sitting down. 
  After a few moments he came and handed me