Wing fun~-: Henry

SNFU: Kinky, Slow, Slight pain-pleasure, Wing kink, Stutter kink, Whimper kink, No-Kink, cry kink, Slight- fear kink, Begging kink, Last name kink, Does not stop when told to

I purred and pushed the blond man against the bed. "There's no fighting this blondie~," I said, pinning him. He gasped as his grey suit made contact with the soft silky blue sheets. I rubbed my thumb against his soft red cheek and pierced his lush valley green eyes. "(Y-Y-Your name)..." He stuttered, staring back, into my (Your eye color) fierce, hungry ones. "Yes, Emily~?" "N-No p-please..." He whispered fear and lust in those eyes. I glared. "I know you want this Emily~" "Linda fucked you up pretty bad..." "I'll kill her..." I growled. I removed his soft grey suit jacket and set it on the floor. "(Y-Your name)..." He wined. I paid this no attention and began slowly unbuttoning his white under-shirt.

I grabbed his pladd grey tie and slowly untied it, pulling off his crisp clean white shirt with the other. "P-please!...." I didn't listen, and, began carefully pulling his tight black belt through the dark grey loops of his dress pants. "If you didn't want this you could just move my hands, pretty boy~" I purred, finally removing the belt from him and unbuttoning his dark grey dress pants. "PLEASE!" I shook my head, moving some of my (Your hair color) out of my face.

Finally, I finished unzipping his pants and pulled them down to his calves. "Spread your wings," I demanded. He shook his head. I Slipped my hand into his light red boxers and his legs jerked up in surprise. The male under me let out a soft gasp as I slid my hand further down his boxers. My cold fingers gently grazing his shaft. "Ngh~..." "Spread your wings now." He whimpered at the soft touchings and spread his soft, fluffy, light grey wings. I smirked, gently running my fingers down his wing. "S-So gentle...~" He shivered and shook beneath me to my delight. "Ngh huff no please~..." The blonde whispered. I only smirked wider. At last, his hip gave an arch and his wing a flutter as my finger gently glided against a soft feather.

The man's heartbeat quickened and he let out a low wine as I slowly twisted it in my fingers. Henry let a low groan of bliss brush passed his lips. "You like that pretty boy~?" I asked, in a seductive tone. He nodded his mouth agape and panting slightly. I giggled in a husky tone and curled my tongue around the feather. He gasped. "A-Aah~" "Ngh-No~" I licked up and down the feather, coating it in my saliva. "Ngh~ Mmph~" He whimpered under me, squirming and panting. 

    I slowly coaxed my tongue down its base and he gripped the silver and navy blue sheets. I smirked, moving to the next feather. I drenched it in more of my catarrh. The clear bubbly liquid dripped down the wing and glistened on his abbs. He squirmed more under my grasp and groaned as I gently bent it down. The groan sent a shiver down my spine. It fueled me to continue. I quickly lapped at the feathers coating them in more saliva. "A-Agh f-fuck~" He whimpered under me. I liked it. I REALLY loved his noises. "MM-MMPH!~" Henry's legs jerked up again and I bite down into the fluffy feather. 

"NGh~!" "A-Ahh!~" I gently chewed and removed my mouth from it, a string of saliva connecting my lips to the feather. "P-PLEASE!~" He moaned, loudly. Ah, I didn't lock the door... I rolled my eyes and un-pinned the man, getting up and locking the door. I turned back, with a smirk on my face to see Henry didn't even make an attempt to get up. "(Y-Y-Your name...~) The blonde needily groaned. I smirked wider. "Needy are we Mr. Arsonist?~"

  All I could manage to get back was a nod. I almost bounced back onto him like a lion and he was a tasty-looking gazel. I resumed my work on his soft fragile feathers but, I also began rubbing his dick gently with two fingers. He whimpered as I bit down HARD. A scream of pain and pleasure. I licked the bite clean and the man let out another groan. 

   "P-Please speed up~~" Oh, how this tone made me shiver I still kept my same pace. Slow and gentle, soft touches. "Nah~" "Well, maybe just~..." I leaned down to the blonde man's ear and nibbled on it as my hand glided up and down his cock, touching and stroking every bit I could reach. "A-Ahah~.." He gasped, my cold fingers made him go wild. 

I bit down hard again and he screamed. I LOVED his screams of pleasure. "A-AHH (Y-YOUR NAME)!!~"  I quickened my hand motions, now the man was squealing under me. "P-PLEASE!!~~" "A-AGH!~" His body jerking randomly and drool dripping down his chin. The man had red cheeks, I could really notice all the beautiful freckles that filled in his face now. 

  I once again sped up, now jerking Henry off. He was such a good boy today he deserves it~ "A-A-AHH!!~~"  Oh, boy, could this man MOAN~ I began groping his thick thigh with my other hand. "So submissive my love~" I purred. "A-AUGH!!~~"  "T-TOO MU-AHH!~~"  I squeezed harder, practically digging my (Your nail color) into his thigh. He whimpered in pleasure. I stopped with his thigh and removed my mouth from his wing. Instead, I moved my mouth to his slightly chubby and muscled waist and my hand to his delicate grey wing. I pumped faster rubbing my hand down the back of his wing. 

 I gently sunk my teeth into the flesh of the man below me and he whimpered. "Mm-Mmgh~" One of my favorite things to do was make him beg me to bite him harder. Henry really fucking enjoyed, hard rough play. It was so pleasurable for the both of us to hear him trying to keep his panting breath steady as he begged me to bite him harder. 

  "Beg~" I teased. The submissive male complied. "P-PLease!~" "Please what?~" I asked, playing dumb. "P-PLEASE BITE M-ME HARDER!~" He shouted. I chewed on my bottom lip, rubbing and pumping faster. "As you wish~" I whispered before biting significantly harder into his tender waist. "A-AH!!~" I could see the smile that built upon his face every time his moaning calmed down. He was loving all this attention. He was always very shy to tell me what I wanted but, I knew what my angel enjoyed~. His cute little dimples and those lush valley eyes GOD I FUCKING WANT TO RUIN HIM!!!~ I bit down HARDER making him jerk in surprise and cry in pleasure. "A-AHHH!!~~" I smirked against the punctured skin and licked the bite wound, twirling my tongue around it as I did with his feathers. A low growl escaped his slightly red lips. 

"F-FASTER!!~~" He moaned. I complied, my hands getting quicker and quicker. "I-I'M G-GO-A-AH FUCK!!~~" "Such a foul word for a pretty mouthed angel~" I giggled as he groaned and moaned in response. "MMGH-C-!!~~" I knew he was close. I believe I've teased the poor man enough~ I bit my bottom lip before letting my hands work their best. I stroked up and down his dick, pumping it faster and harder. "A-AH!!!~~" "I-I'M C-CU-!!~~" Before the blonde could finish the warm liquid squirted out onto my hands as he let out a breathtaking scream of bliss. "A-AHHHHH-AGHHHH!!~~"  I smirked as he rode out his orgasm. I let him finish not before stealing a long kiss on the lips. I wasn't finished quite yet... I bit his bottom lip gently but, he denied so I slapped his ass, hard. He gasped, making room for my tongue. I pushed the muscle passed his lips and began exploring every inch of his pink gummy mouth. 

  He groaned and whimpered as I explored further. I sucked on his tongue for a few seconds before detaching. I was panting slightly but, as for the man under me... he was a panting and drooling mess. I pulled out my phone and quickly took a picture to cherish the memory and got up. "Let's get you cleaned up love~"  I picked up the petite male and brought him to the side bathroom. The grey tiled floor had a fluffy white rug and the white-tiled walls were coated in pictures of flowers. Henry always kept his stuff clean. He was somewhat Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. 

I carried him to the sink and set him on the counter as I got a warm bath ready. I lit Henry's favorite candles, cinnamon, and pumpkin. I then picked up the blonde and stripped him completely. I chewed on my bottom lip once again, staring at the beautiful man exposed before my eyes. His whole body was a slight shade of red but, his cheeks and ears were cherry red. I picked him up again and set him in the bath. I was about to leave when he whined and pulled my sleeve. "Words?~" I teased. 

  He blushed harder and whispered. "B-Bathe w-with me please (Y-your name) ?" I nodded with a soft smile. He watched as stripped off my clothes. "Like it?~" I asked. He didn't seem to have noticed I caught him staring untell I said that. His green eyes widened and he turned his head, his hands shaking. I chuckled. I then stepped in. "Mmm~" The water was so hot and comforting. I sat down and began washing the male. He protested but, I refused to listen.