Basement: William Yandere X any sex reader

(Your first name, middle name, and last name): I had woken up to sharp cold air all around my skin. If I hadn't opened my eyes I would have thought that I'd been naked. I wasn't. It was just so cold that it felt as if the Icey air had sliced through my clothes. I blinked. The surroundings were blurry for a movement before, hard grey walls cut into my vision. The dark room looked clean and organized. I let my peripherals focus in on some book shelves, a desk, some papers and a mirror about the size of one of those tall dressers. 

  It was oddly  propped for a torture chamber so some of my fear faded but, I still had the fear of someone being able to successfully tie me up and trap me an in unknown concealed room. Guess my self defenses aren't as great as I thought they were. 

Honestly I always wondered what it would be like to be kidnaped. I know I'm sick but, like it'd be so hot to have someone possess and be obsessed over me. I wicked grin and blush spread across my face. "Well that's certainly not the expression I'd expect." A very clear Brit spoke, breaking the silence. "Guy from the b-bar-?" I questioned, looking around. A scoff could be heard. "yEah, gUy fRoM the BaR!" The man mocked. I felt embarrassed. "Sorry I don't know all my kidnappers names!" I spat in defense. 

  "Easy kiddo or I'll have to cut you~"  I gulped, loosing confidence. "Anyway, my name is William Afton." "Ring a bell, darlin'?~"  "Ooh, your that sexy child murdererrr?~" I asked, testing the waters. I mean now that he stepped into the warm light he was rather attractive. Long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail, nice figure; could use a bit of a meal though, sexy kissable pout lips and quite tall. His pale apples turned rosy, defining his cheek bones and the black bags under his sharp blue eyes. 

"God, people th-these days, I'm a BLOODY CHILD KILLER!" I smirked at William, watching his thin lips move. How cute. "A-Anyway!"  "Your body is mine now.." He growled holding a knife to my neck. I only chuckled and whispered; "Kinky...~" He flushed up and stepped back. "ST-STOP THAT!" 

  "On a serious note." "You don't own me, I will  escape." It was his turn to smirk. "Oh, but perhaps I should just cut your pretty little legs off so you can't run from me? " "You'd probably like that, wouldn't you whore." He grimaced. I blushed and kicked my feet. "Let me go psychopath!" William laughed. "NOW THATS A TITTLE I FANCY!" 

"It it now bunny?~" "Awww look at you~" My kidnapper wined loudly and stomped his foot, blushing. "OH, COME OFF IT!!"