Toy box-: William X Female Reader

Mommy kink, lying, praise, toys, teasing, whimper kink, whinning, sub william, Power kink, 

William: I was searching through (Your name)'s stuff when I came upon a pink leather box. Curious, I unbuckled the box and pulled the strings through. It popped open and revealed a variety of colorful12 odd shaped objects. I tilted my head and wade the pro's and con's of touching my wife's things. She never told me about these..

I ended up pulling the one I found most interesting out. It was a deep black three inches. It was like a long stick with a circle. A thought popped into my head. I had been horny for a while and my wife would never know.. I quietly pulled down my boxers and slipped the tip in. I bit my hand to hold back a whine of pain. Not knowing where the lube was I had to push it in dry. It burned like hell. I slowly wiggled the rest in.

"Oh..god.." I licked my knuckles and still holding the back slowly thrust the toy. "Mm.." I felt a knot forming in my lower abdomen, pulling in sweat dripping from my hairline, mouth parted. I continued moving it back and forth back and forth in a rhythm when my wife's detinked knock was heard. "Fuck..." I tried pulling the toy out but it moved itself further into me. I d-didn't do that. I almost yelped as it grazed my prostate. "C-COMING HONEY!"

I pulled up my boxers and covered my erection the best I could with an oversized white T-shirt. "BUNNYYYY!" She yelled at the door impatiently. I almost fell down, rushing to the living room door. "(Y-Your name), your home!" "Ah ah." "What's my name?" "M-Mommy..." I muttered, blushing.

"Good bunny~" She purred. "Mm...ohh, you smell so good darlin'~" She set her hands on my shoulders and cupped them, inhaling the scent of my hair. "Heh-Th-Thank you mommy." "Of course, baby~" She nibbled on my ear and breathed on my neck. I gulped. "Did you get into any of mommy's stuff while she was gone?~" I shook my head, breathing quickly. "N-No mommy." "Oh," I felt her grip tighten. "Really?" I nodded. "Ight' then!" She smiled and backed up, kissing my cheek. I inhaled deeply and exhaled shortly after.

That was close. She sat me down on the couch and seated herself next to me. "What should we watch?" "Hmm, don't know mummy." "Hmm, oh I know" She went about her day and I listened when the heat in my chest jolted and the thing in my ass moved. I almost moaned, biting my lip.

"Oh oh..!" It started vibrating. I could hardly breathe as it circulated, every few seconds just barely touching my prostate. "So, your sure you didn't get into mommy's things." (Your name) growled next to me, facing the computer. "Y-Yes!" I pipped, almost whimpering at the feeling. "G-God..!" "Bull shit." I froze, the thing still turning and vibrating. "Tell mommy the truth." It moved again. "Ah-AH!~"

"M-Mummy!~" I gasped, closing my legs tightly which didn't really help. "Oh, I love hearing you like this~" "Now tell me the truth." "MUMMY I GOT INTO YOUR A-Ah! T-TOYS!~" I moaned out, ashamed of myself. She turned to face me, a smirk growing on her pretty face. She held out a small remote. "You want that toy to touch it?~" She teased me by moving the toy around my prostate. I whined and nodded helplessly. The dildo bullet pressed right against it. That soft wet spot. "G-Gaha M-Mummy!~" "M-MOMMY!~" It continued to roll against me, moving and vibrating. I could almost see stars. I was so focused on it that I didn't realize she pulled my shirt up. "Lift." I lifted my arms obediently and she pulled my collar. "Good bunny." It clinked and rattled. My wife loved hearing the rattle as she pulled and yanked on it. She liked seeing my face redden, the feeling of dominance running through her core and feeling her hot eyes with desire and lust. She leaned down and began gently scattering kisses along my scar packed chest. She kissed my sides and tugged on my nipples. It was too much. I let out a cry unable to focus on one thing, my mind going fuzzy with over stimulation as tears kicked in.

My cock only hardened more at every little touch. "Please Please..Mommy!~" I whimpered. "Please l-let me cum mommy p-please mommy!~" She kissed my neck. "Cum on mommy's skirt, bunny cum on mommy's work clothes~"

I didn't have time to process before hot thick streaks of white rolled down my tip and squirting out, it layered my wives thin gray skirt and some got on her chest, shining on her tits like sunscreen. "Th-Thank you..~" She kissed my nose and told me what a good boy I was. I swear if I had a tail it would wag. She always cared so much, rewarded, treated and praised me. "Such a good boy..such a good bunny oh yes you are Cuming for mommy~" She scratched my chin and rubbed my cheeks with her index finger and thumb. "Mm...Mm yes yes mommy I'm a good b-boy I'm a good bunny for you only you (Your name)!.." "Good~"