Average morning with Henry:- Henry -w-

You blinked slowly, letting your (Eye color) eyes adjust to the bright lightening that lit the room. The smell of coffee and cheesy eggs filled your nostrils. "Mm.." You looked around to see golden fluff pop in from the slightly cracked door. "Good morning, Bear!" He smiled brightly at you, setting a warm tray of breakfast on your blanketed lap. 

  "Mm.. Smells so good..damn.." You rubbed your eyes and grabbed your husbands wrist, pulling him down to sit on the edge of the bed. "Good morning, to you too..H-Honeyyyyy" You yawned. His pale cheeks brightened slightly with a soft rosy tint. "I made you breakfast!" He piped up. "I knowwww~" You pulled your husband closer and planted a soft kiss to his lips. You just couldn't believe that cute little blondie had been your husband for three years.. You were so lucky. He broke the kiss and growled at you to eat up. You did. The first thing you went for was the cheesy, scrambles. 

Henry's cooking was always so rich and seasoned just right. "Mm..~" You hummed in approval you wiping your lips with a napkin. The blonde sipped his coffee and smiled up at you. "You are so cute, Mr. Emily." He blushed and his coffee cup shook in his hand. "Flustered?~" You teased, setting a hand on his thigh. He gulped and shook his head. "ARE YOU D-DONE EATING?!" You nodded, smirking half lidded. "You horny deamonnnn!" He wined, picking up the tray. "I can't help it~" 

Switching perspective to first person;   I got up and walked to the shower, picking up a towel and a simple outfit along the way. Henry came back in and knocked on the door. "Baby..." He pouted, scratching at the door. My husband had separation anxiety and my wicked self LOVED IT. He could hardly part from me for an half an hour. We tried and he broke down in tears. 

"Of course, honey." I could almost feel the smile on lips face as he stepped into the bathroom. He sat on the toilet seat, holding his hand against the glass but not staring. "Oh, come onnnn~" Henry stripped himself of his clothes and got into the shower. It was pretty spacey but we both wanted him to be as close as possible. I rubbed circles on his hips and he giggled, pressing his body against mine. This wasn't sexual this was comforting and loving. You would know when I was sexual. trust me.  

  My short little husband hummed and hugged me, letting my hands move down and trace patterns all over his frail body. Shower time was the best. 

After shower time I and Henry decided to cuddle on the couch and watch Netflix with a small bag of honey nut pretzel bits. I and him were wrapped up in a thick grey blanket like unseparated burrito twins. He kissed my cheek and smiled. I smiled too.