Gifts- William Afton X Fem reader

I groan passed my red lips as I stared at the paper in front of me. A kid got trapped by, Freddy. Blood and guts every where, Jesus. I mean- it was quite a sight really. The red staind the tile and hoy oh boy was that a pain in the ass. God, I hate kids.

  The worst part is my body is giving off signals and hormoans begging me to impregnate it. My husband well also boss so that's fun. He told me he had a gift for me today and that's what's been keeping me from passing out. Paper after paper, spill after spill. What I need is a skilled man to eat me out and a drink or two; but noOOo no drinks during work hours. Ah, hell with it.

Just as I wrapped my fingers around the knob three distinct knocks were heard. I grunted. "Darlinggggg I know your in thereee~" I'm a sucker for that thick British accent. Everything about that man just makes, me hope again, feel happy and loved. It's addicting. ALMOST toxic.

  "It's unlocked, bunny. " I hummed, the thoughts of drinking my sorrows away faiding as his head peaked into my office, beautiful blue eyes meeting mine and latching on. The tall man stepped in  walkimg twords me. "Long day? "

  "Very." I replied, pulling at his dress shirt. William, got the memo and situated himself on my lap. I pushed my rolly chair back a bit to make it easier for his long legs to fit, comfortably.

"I have a gift for you. " I smiled up at him, cupping his cheeks. "You spoil me. " "I call it loving. " He said with a pout.

"You call loving, giving me gifts every week? " He nodded. "That's the only way I know. My father was rich and my mother was presumed dead so he bought me gifts instead of... hugs or..basic family communication.. " "A-Anyway though-" My lovers, soft lips pressed up against mine. I melted into the kiss, pressing back with the same force.

  "Mm~" I smiled into the kiss stroking the back of William's head, my finger tips barely touching his scalp. "I love you- Mm- I love you- Mmph- I lov-" "Mm-MmPh~" He kept trying to speak but I was so lost in his perfect lips. Perfect for biting too. I bit down and he gasped. I slid my tongue in.

"D-Dear-" He pulled away panting slightly, his cheeks red. I smirked a little, proud of my work. "So what's my gift? " I questioned still smirking. "This." His eyes glimmered, undoing a button on my top.

  "Oh? ~" He finished pulled off my top and then slipped my skirt off of me. "At work? Alright, Mr. No drinking during office hours. "

"Oh, shush. " He huffed pulling down my panties.

TO BE CONTINUED.

I am tired fuck man- Damn you for making me spell check >=[