𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮~ -: 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓶

It had been a longgggg day at work. Some asshole stole some kids Freddy plush and I had to chase him down. That's the LAST time I wear heels to work. I was so tired. I just wanted to soak. I removed my white bathrobe and slipped into the warm soothing bath. I had set up scented velvet candles. My feet were fucking aching. I was just about to lean my head down and wet my hair when my PHONE RANG! (Your ring tone) "UHGG!!" I sat up and grabbed my phone off of the sink counter. "(Your name and last name) speaking how may I help you?"  "Ello, (Your last name) I have a favor to ask of you."  WHAT THE FUCK COULD MY BOSS WANT!?! IT'S FRIDAY!! ME DA- "Will you please give me the honor of going on a date with me?"  *!* I felt my whole body freeze. "A what?"  I could almost could feel William's shaky breath. "A d-date."  I felt myself smirk. "Sure love~" He gasped into the speaker and I heard him pull the phone away. "Fuck that's hot..."  I barely heard him mumble. I smirked wider. "That's lovely pick you up at six dove~!" The brunette man purred before hanging up. I fell back against the bathroom wall, going deep into the water with a long sigh as I thought of what I was going to wear. 

   Black heals and a grey dress. "Maybeeeeeeee a belt?" I pondered, rinsing the conditioner out of my (Your hair color)'d hair. "Yeah," I announced to myself. After I drained the tub and dried my hair. I simply just brushed through it and left it down. I just added some hoop earrings and grabbed my bag off the kitchen counter. He should be here in ten minutes. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone. After about six and a half minutes of scrolling through Instagram, I got a text from [Sexy British mannn] . [Sexy British mannn: Hey, dove I'm about a street ahead of your house see you soon!] I blushed and smiled at this, tapping my black heels to the floor in excitement. [(Your name): Okay! cya soon!]  

I waited another four minutes then got bored so I picked up a chocolate chip cookie from the desk and was about to take a bite- *Knock knock knock* "Ello, (Your name) ? "  I giggled and set the cookie down, but, then picked it back up and put it in my mouth. "Mmm~" I opened the door to see my boss, a red rose bookay in one hand and a pearly white box with a black bow clutched in the other. "Ooh a gift!~" I exclaimed, staring down at the box. "Y-Yeah I hope you will l-like it!" He stuttered. He put the box in his other hand and held out his arm. I smirked and grabbed it. "Sucha gentle mann~"  

   "Too bad I'm a rough woman~" I teased, licking his ear. William's face went red and he began walking stiffer. I giggled and moved away from his ear, still gently holding his hand. The brunette man brought me to a black mustang. "Nice car..." I muttered. The British man smiled fondly at my comment and chuckled. He pulled open the door and I stepped in. He himself walked around the car and got into the driver's seat. I made grabby hands once I buckled in and William let out another chuckle, handing me the mysterious box. I wasted no time opening the box. Inside was a beautiful rose gold bracelet with writing on it. "Darling dove.." I muttered allowed. "Awhhhh how sweet!"  

The little bracelet had a purple rine stone in it and was so pretty! I took it out of the box and examined it a little more before putting it back

The little bracelet had a purple rine stone in it and was so pretty! I took it out of the box and examined it a little more before putting it back. William turned to me for a second and frowned. "Do you not like it?" "Why did you put it back?" I gave a nervous laugh to which I covered my mouth. His frown worsened and he wined. "Don'ttttttt I love your laughhhh" I blushed and dun-covered my lips. "Well, It's just I can't put it on because I have a hard time with clasps.", I said. 

  "Ohhhh, is that all?" He asked. I nodded, embarrassment flowing through my body. The man pulled over onto the side and parked, turning in his seat. I raised a brawl but, then he grabbed the opened box. My eyes widened. "Hey-" He then pulled out the bracelet and gently grabbed my wrist, turning it over. His hands were so soft and delicate... Such long finger- Oh come on (Your name) really-? Anyway, the brunette carefully clasped and fit the elegant bracelet to my wrist and turned it. 

I gasped softly. It was so fucking pretty!!! I let out a squeak of joy before hushing myself. William chuckled and moved a strand of my hair out of my eyes, his soft finger brushed my skin. It was so hard to not suck his finger- 

 I wrapped my (Your lip color) around it and gently pushed at the tip of his index finger with my tongue. He gasped and shifted his legs, pulling his hand from my face. The dark-haired man's blue eyes widened and his cheeks rosy. He turned quickly and stared wide-eyed at the road, starting the car. I giggled. Oh, I am so gonna suck his dick. 

After a little while, the car stopped and William parked. He turned to me and smiled. "We're here." He then got out of the car and walked around it to the passenger door, opening it for me and holding out a hand. I took his hand and stepped out of the car. No thanks to my clumsy ass I FELL. William caught me in his arms, wide concerned eyes pierced mine from above as I just stood in his arms, comfortable. "Are you ight dove!?" He asked in a worried tone. I nodded, a soft smile spread across my face. He smiled back and his eyes seemed less tense. We stood this way for a minute or so before he locked his car, the car letting out a loud *Beep beep* before we walked inside. The place was quite big and there were so many people. I worried I was underdressed. 

  I thought we were going to stop but, William kept gracefully striding further and further down, me watching his ass. He just kept walking, gently holding my hand in his. After A LOT of walking, he brought me to a door. "Pass wo-" "It's me." I heard a gasp and mechanics locking before the door opened, revealing a red-headed man in a suit, holding a GUN!? My eyes widened and I hid behind William. He only softly smiled. "Please put the gun away your scaring my date." The man put the gun in his pocket and glared at me. "Don't hurt Mr. Afton." He scowled. Then he walked away. We walked a little more to a big open sunroom. Glass windows everywhere and a small white table in the center of the room. The table had a dark gray silky table cloth and a vase of white roses, along with two candles, two plates, two forks, two knives, two spoons, and two very soft-looking napkins with floral patterns. 

    "What would you like to eat dove?" William asked, his tone gentle and calm. "A-Anything will do.." My boss ordered two platters of steak and a bottle of the finest wine. The waiter nodded and walked off. "So fancy..." I muttered under my breath. The tall brunette smiled wide. "Indeed." "Is it too much?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, no I love it!" His grin grew. The waiter came back and gently set both plates on the table and then rushed out. Leaving I and my boss alone. "So I need you to now work on Saturdays-" He began. I almost yelled. "WHA-" "Just kidding." William chuckled as I calmed down. "Phew." He laughed loudly. I was shocked. His eyes widened and he stopped laughing, a frown planted where his smile was. 

"Why'd you stop?" I asked. "I hate my laugh." "Father said to keep my laugh to myself and to kill myself..." He muttered the last bit. "I LOVE YOUR LAUGH!" "IT'S SEXY AND THAT'S HORRIBLE!" I shouted. The man blushed and bit his bottom lip. "Very sexy~" I whispered, slipping my non-bracelet hand under the table and gently rubbing the man's thigh. He groaned and pushed himself closer to my touch. "Touch me...~" He moaned, softly. "Ah ah ah we have food to eat Mr. Afton~" I teased. He let out a wine of need and nodded, adjusting his low ponytail. "God I love it when you act slutty~" I purred. He blushed. I then stared at my steak and picked up my fork. 

  After eating William was about to pour me a glass of wine when I pushed the table to the side and pounced on him. "(YOUR NAME)!?" He shouted. I grabbed onto his belt. "You want me, don't you?!~" I asked, pulling down his pants. He gulped. "Y-Yes...~" "Louder." "Y-Yes!...~" "Louder." "YES I FUCKING WANT YOU TO RECK ME (YOUR NAME)!!~~" He screamed, blushing mad. I smirked. "Good boy~" "I just have one question." He said. I listened. "Go on~" "Will you take my job offer?" He asked. "Job offer?" "I already work for you." I replied. "Will you?" He repeated. I sighed. "Yes." "Good." "Job offer for what though?" "My girlfriend~" He replied with a smirk.